Sunday, 1 July 2012

NYX Bloody Mary is on me!!




Yiha!
This red has the most perfect balance between red and pink, combined in one lipstick.
Sometimes I really want a red lipstick with a hint of pink, but not too pink. You get me?
And here I have it!
Bloody Mary Matte Lipstick from NYX is on my lips for the moment. And I love it!!
Though the pictures couldn't show it the way I wanted it, why does that happens so often?

I'll show you a swatch of it to compare with. And if you want to check out rest of the lipsticks do it right here.
Bloody Mary is number four from the left.





Over and out!
Azure


13 comments:

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

I love this color. I def need to check it out. Thanks for sharing hun.

Nora said...

owww so sexyyy hun :):)

Voodoo Blonde said...

OMG what a BAM color. I would love to try that on anytime. Cheers ;)

April-Lily said...

love this colour, youre right it is just the right combination of pink and red - really very lovely! x

Naomi said...

Seriously super hot color!

Janine said...

This is a wonderful color! Love it!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Love this color on you! I don't have any NYX stuff but I seriously need to try it now.

sugarbumpkin said...

Absolutely beautiful! I neeed thiss!!!!

The Powder Room (Liz Richards) said...

Beautiful red! I waaant!!!

Been There, Done That, Got The Lipstick. said...

I dont own any NYX lippies but this is gorgeous.

New follower :)
xo

socialitedreams said...

what an absolutely gorgeous vibrant color! WANT

Antonia-Ivana said...

My friend also has it and it looks so fantastic.

IVANITAS

cad said...

Omg, i had to buy this immediately, it's exactly what i'm looking for!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...