Friday, 20 July 2012

Luxurious Lavender Lips








So why not add some glitter on top of these lips?!
I used NYX Glitter On The Go in Luxurious Lavender which is one of the coolest glitter I've ever laid my eyes on!! It's purple but sparkles in blue and green hues! Totally Incredible, but so hard to describe!
I mixed the glitter with Inglot's Duraline and used a brush to apply it.

And yes, one can eat and drink a whole night out without it even shows on the lips.... Believe me, I've tried it!!!

Enjoy!
Phlox

6 comments:

beautiful me plus you said...

Looks amazing! So love it! Must try it myself sometimes! x Marina

olgiepolgie said...

I thought this was amazing before the glitter, now it's mind-blowing!

Lojs said...

Aaaah moar glitter! Moooaaaaar! :D

Awh thanks <: The 120-palette as come in handy alot since the sleek-palettes went missing. Thank something for it being to big to take anywhere!

EyeShadowGirl said...

It`s the best! Looks amazing:)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

WOW!!!!

QueenxPeaches said...

were gonna have to call you lipgraffiti!! these or gorgggeous! thanks for sharing! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...