Saturday, 7 July 2012

Inglot Colourful Eyes









Thought it was about time to use some eyeshadows from Inglot! It's been too long since I used all my palettes together!

Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Cashmere 
Shadows - Inglot Pearl 407, AMC 50, 73 &74, D.S 495 & 504, AMC Shine 17, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Whisper Gold, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Emerald City
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Gold
Mascara - Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feather in Black
Brows - Fine Pencil Peace from Illamasqua mixed with Yaby brow shade No. 2

Got any favorite products from Inglot?

Enjoy!
Phlox

9 comments:

Sharlynn said...

love it! The red and cranberry shade created with the blending of the dark corner shade is really brilliant. It's lovely getting back to using things we've left out! I've got some colorful palettes I need to start using soon! Great job! xx

Heather said...

Gorgeous! And your eyebrows are PERFECT

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Gawgeous! Love the color combination. I don't have any Inglot but I really want to get some. I'm scared to order them though because I'd have to pick without actually seeing them. Any recommendations?

Jly fd said...

Espectacular!!!!!!!muy muy bonito...me encanta!!

Un beso enorme!!!

Naomi said...

Dying to get my hands on some inglot. Not readily available here yet!

Iridescent Colors said...

the glitter gave it that awesome finish- i love this!

Imani Love said...

Stunning, I think I'll be wearing a look very similar tomorrow!
xx
-Imani Love

Beautyshades said...

Wow!!! Very pretty. Will try to do it myself :)

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...