Thursday, 12 July 2012

Gold Shimmer Eyes






During hotter days I don't feel as happy as usual to wear loads of eyeshadows, because they're creasing so much faster.
That's when I'm having gold shimmering lids, and put the focus on the lips instead! Any lip colour will do for this look!
At times I add an eyeliner, sometimes with glitter, and sometimes without. In this case I chose a light brown one, which is almost not visible, but I sparkle anyway!!

Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Shadows - Mad Minerals Mulit Use Pigment in Holiday Lights, and their Finishing Poder in Flash Light
Eyepencil - Eau La La Liner in White Noise from Sleek
Eyeliner - Collection 2000 Glitter Eyeliner in Funk
Mascara - Curvey Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Brows - Le Caryon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome


Over and out!
Azure

10 comments:

Leira Yann said...

Azure!!! I love this look!!!

Luna said...

Pretty ! When it's too hot for makeup , i mostly end up with a neutral , but shimmery eyeshadow too , some waterproof liner and mascara .

Pearl Squirrel said...

Lovely shimmer! This looks really fresh, I bet it looks great with bold lips.

I just ordered some new foundation and a few samples from mad minerals. I forgot about flash glow, I'm definitely trying that next time!

On hot days I do a similar look, with a medium matte crease and highlight on browbone, lid and inner corner :)

Seana said...

LOVE this! So nice and bright. I love the white on the waterline, it really gives the look a pop! :) x

Naomi said...

I've tried a silver eyes lately so a gold one like this should be next right? lovely btw

Imani Love said...

Very beautiful doll, the colors compliment you really well!
x
-Imani Love

shortylegsbeauty said...

Very pretty :)
It has been rather hot here in Finland too lately and I can honestly say that most days I haven´t been wearing any makeup at all
If I have worn makeup its been mascara and eyeliner and a red, pink or peach lip :)

hugs

Iridescent Colors said...

So light and yet shiny! =-) Love this for a sunny day out.

Beautyshades said...

I love it. Very natural.

Robyn said...

Sometimes I think I like your simple looks *almost* more than I like your crazy looks - because they are always so pretty but still have something special about them even though they are so simple.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...