Friday, 13 July 2012

Eyeliner for sure




Another good look for strong lips, only this time I needed to follow my mood for a strong wing!
I did something I feel I need to do more often; blend my own liner!
I chose a pigment and mixed it together with a fluid that creates your own colour of choice for the liner! AH-mazing!
Imagine how many coloured liners one can have, just look at the collection of loose eyeshadows you have, and there you have it!

Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Shadow - Mad Minerals Multi Use Colours in Off Limits
Eyeliner - SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow Stella mixed with Sealing Gel from Illamasqua
Mascara - Phenomen'Eyes in Black from Givenchy
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

7 comments:

dslrbbt said...

That is some bad-ass liner!!

Miss Kwong said...

I love a wingout eyeliner look.
so 60s inspired and retro!!!
amazing!

I absolutely adore your blog. The makeup is wonderful and I'll really love to try that out!

Say meow to me on:
Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

shortylegsbeauty said...

I love this :)
I always do a winged liner cause I have noticed that its looks best with the shape of my eyes :)

Beautyshades said...

Love the eyeliner. I can't make it so perfect :)Have a nice Sunday.

Heather said...

You can never do wrong with a winged out liner:) it looks great!

Jenny said...

YES! Winged liner is my everyday look and is amazing! You've done it super well!

http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Winged eyeliner FTW!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...