Thursday, 26 July 2012

Extreme Blue Strike









Lately I've been all into adding a coloured eyeliner to my eye make up.
It such a fun way to vary your everyday looks or even to dare to wear a bit more colour for the shy ones out there!
Mix your own or use one from your favorite brand!

Oh, and may I just say, again!, that I love love love the Ultra Matte Palettes from Sleek!!


Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Cashmere
Shadows - Sleek Ultra Matte Palette in V1 (Bamm!, Strike, Pow! and Pout, under the eye) & V2 (Maple), Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore, 
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss, NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue  
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Black
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace plus Yaby Brow Shade No. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox





13 comments:

katherine said...

Pretty :)

dOri said...

gorgeous!! <3

Beautyshades said...

The blue eyeliner really stands out. Beautiful.

gio said...

So pretty! Love the blue eyeliner!

dslrbbt said...

To do your double liner did you put the blue down thick as a first step and then the thiner black line? I'm just curious because I know I've seen it done both ways. :)

xXKangarooPawXx said...

Love the Blue liner so much *_*

Christina Dawes said...

This looks gorgeous!! You guys are amazing! I love your blog! I'm definitely following now! Stay in touch and check out my new blog! xx

http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com

Luna said...

Very interesting look ! And love the blue liner. Always fun to use a colored liner ;-)

Iridescent Colors said...

The blue liner gave this look a whole different meaning. Love!

olgiepolgie said...

Love that pop of bright blue! I love the idea of coloured liner to spice up a look.

Yolandaas said...

Gorgeous colours :) You take great pics of your looks as well! .. Take Care x

Nisia said...

I Like it! very good blending :)

ArtLook4U said...

loving it! so much sun and heat - which I'm missing outside right now... :)
BTW - thank you for such lovely compliment :* I really appreciate your words :* At the moment I have very little time for blogging but I'll try to post sth new soon ;) But I think first gonna go some pictures, which I've been taking a lot lately :)
Kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...