Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Duo Pink Liner







This is a perfect way to hot up a more natural make up or for those of you who are a bit shy and want to start using colour! Adding a coloured eyeliner together with a black or brown really enhances the entire look!

Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Shiro Cosmetic Puzzle Cube
Eyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Elate
Eyeliner - Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Woodstock & Perversion
Mascara - Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feather in Black
Brows - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

5 comments:

gio said...

What a great way to add a pop of colour to a look, love it!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

beautiful, a perfect way to "un-normal" a normal look. Love it!

Iridescent Colors said...

Awesome liner! Plus, in the summer when I know I will be out sweating like crazy somewhere, I usually refuse to do too much shadow. This is perfect!

Miss Kwong said...

Oh I love these kinds of eyemakeup inspirations!!!!!
keep posting!

I absolutely adore your blog. The makeup is wonderful and I'll really love to try that out!

Following u now via both Goggle + and blog lovin'. Follow me back if you like! ♥
Say meow to me on:
Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

Sharlynn said...

'hot up' the look! haha! I couldn't agree any more! I've done the same thing with eyeliner too and I love it, more people should play with color liners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...