Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Different Coloured Primers and Eyes






A while ago I purchased the tempting coloured base Illusion D'ombre from Chanel (sorry for not showing you that, please let me know if you want to see them!).
I got one in silver white, and the black one.
I love to play with coloured primers, because you get such various results, and it's almost like blending your own eyeshadow but on the lid.
So for today I had the black one from the lashline up to the socket, and then the silvery one at the brow bone as a highlight. 
On top of the black one I placed a rusty pigment, and the look is almost set!
Not more complicated than that!

Products:
Primer - Illusion D'ombre in Mirifique and Fantasme from Chanel
Shadows - Mad Minerals Multi Use Pigments in Copper Foil. Very little of OCC Loose Colour Concentrate in Iced
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Glitter Eyeliner from Barry M in Black, number 13
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome


And later on the evening I got to think about my coloured lenses I used here, and thought I could try them on!
The whole look got so different just by changing eye colour! Don't you agree?
What do you think?
Better with blue eyes, or brown?



Enjoy!
Azure

7 comments:

Leira Yann said...

Better with blue eyes. :)

Pearl Squirrel said...

I love warm colors with blue eyes, so I prefer your natural color!

Do you think those illusions d'ombre are worth the money?

PureMorning said...

Very nice !!!

Iridescent Colors said...

looks gorgeous- but omg- I am stunned with the bottom color!!

Sharlynn said...

I love it with the brown lenses! It makes your eyes look deep and enchanting!

olgiepolgie said...

OMG, both eye colours look incredible! The makeup looks great with the brown eyes but really makes your blue eyes pop. I can't believe I'm looking at the same person!

ArtLook4U said...

Nice :) And I like the lenses :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...