Monday, 30 July 2012

Dazzling Silver Smokey Eyes












Somehow I think that grey hues really enhances green eyes. Since I most often wear colourful looks I thought it was about time to do a more neutral look. But I  still couldn't resist to toss some glitter on!!


Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Cottage Cheese
Shadows - Costal Scents Smokey Eye Palette, Sleek Ultra Matte Palette in V1 (Crete & Pow!), 
Eyeliner & Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Charcoal
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Mascara Lash Feather Queen in 01 Black
Glitter - Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Glitz
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace

Enjoy!
Phlox


8 comments:

PureMorning said...

Beautifull :))

Miss Kwong said...

I love the look!
I absolutely like a green smoke grey eye makeup look.
and u blend everything so well!



Say meow to me on:
Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

gio said...

So pretty, love it!

Heather said...

very pretty look! i'm going to try this one

olgiepolgie said...

Your eyes really do stand out! I love the touch of glitter too.

katherine said...

love this look :)

Piccolo Uruk Hai said...

so chic and bright! Love it!

shortylegsbeauty said...

Very pretty :)
Glitter is never wrong ;)
hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...