Saturday, 28 July 2012

Blue Liner





I think you know by now how weak I am for these types of colours! I don't know how many blues, greens and turquoises I got in my stash. But the main thing is that they are not too many, okay!
So I did an easy look based on a blue primer and then followed up by a two colour eyeliner. And of course some glitter under the lower lashline!
And if you've noticed my babyblue waterline, it's created with an ordinary white eyepencil which I've dabbed some light blue shadow on.
Try it carefully though, since that can make the eyes very dry!

On to the products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk and Peacock
Shadows - OCC Loose Colour Concentrate in Iced. Medusa Mineral Eye Dust in Comet
Eyepencil - Eau La La Liner in White Noise from Sleek, and Medusa Eye Dust in Comet on top of that
Eyeliner - NYX JEP in Peacock and Cobalt
Glitter - Glam Glitter Liner in Le Freak from Collection 2000
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Brows - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Over and out!
Azure

14 comments:

Shang J. said...

WOW your eyes look so BEAUTIFUL! ♥

feminine-art.blogspot.com

Yolandaas said...

Gorgeous hun! :D Love the colours.. x

Moda said...

Nice look of eye

Naomi said...

Anything with blue and aqua!.....love

Popblush said...

Applying white liner on your water line and dabbing with blue e/s seems like a great idea~!!

Stunning as usual Azure!

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

Once again another grogeous look. Love these colors on you it really brings out your eyes.

karo said...

wow! I love blue colour and I love your makeup!
xoxo

Luna said...

Isn't it great to create your own eyepencil color ? I love doing things like that ! Such a fun look !

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Anything that isn't a liquid I struggle so hard to apply over my shadows on the lids.

I always get jealous when I see other people execute liner so perfectly.

The Peach said...

Turned out awesome! Love the blue winged liner!

Iridescent Colors said...

LOVE the blue liner- it went awesome with the other colors!!

Star Vogue said...

Love the look! gorgeous as always!
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

Lisanne blogt said...

Very beautiful, I really like the baby blue waterline. I use the eyeshadow trick a lot to make it last longer. But you're right, it does make your eyes a little dryer.

olgiepolgie said...

Love the mermaid colours! And two different coloured liners is a great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...