Wednesday, 27 June 2012

A ton of sparkle!




After seeing Phlox using Majoras Mask I wanted to use it myself.
It's a cold purple filled with millions of sparkles in different hues, kind of like Puzzle Cube only Majoras Mask is purple.
And who can restist a ton of sparkles? Well not me!
Shiro Cosmetics has really grown on me and I'm being positively surprised by their excellent pay off and range of colours! I have to restrain myself everytime I enter her webpage so I won't order everything!

Majoras Mask is from The Legends Collection, inspired by characters from the Zelda Games, and how wonderful isn't that?
What's your favorite pigment from Shiro, and how badly do I need to have it?

Products in use:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Puzzle Cube, Majoras Mask, Din's Fire & LikeLike from The Legends Collection, & Team Rocket from the Super Effective Collection, all from Shiro Cosmetics
Eyepencil - Eau La La Liner in White Noise from Sleek
Eyeliner - Sleek Glitter Eyeliner Dip It in Gem & Rebel
Mascara - Phenomen'Eyes Mascara from Givenchy in Black
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

15 comments:

Sunny said...

This is fantastic, I adore these colours, I'm definitely going to try this look for my next night out :) x

xXKangarooPawXx said...

I love the colours, it looks amazing <3

Flávia Signori said...

Oh my, I guess I need to buy more eyeshadows from there now xD

I'm all in love with Ever in Your Favor from The Tributes Collection <3 It's my fav, but I still have others to try out. Ah Cornucopia is also awesome! I haven't tried to do a makeup with it yet, but it's an impressive shimmering yellow. Really pigmented!

Now I want to try out their intertubes *-*

=*****

Beautyshades said...

Very nice colours. Pretty eyes look.

socialitedreams said...

super pretty as always, i love the navy outer corner color

Miss Sparkle said...

Gorgeous! How long did it take you to do this?

gio said...

Beautiful! I love the colours you used.

karo said...

So pretty :) I love it <3
xoxo

Heather said...

I wish I had your skills! So pretty.

shalely said...

i love the violett eyeshadow. And the sparkle.

Iridescent Colors said...

That purple liner went so well with this look- I love it

Pearl Squirrel said...

This is gorgeous!

My shiro favorites often change because I rediscover shades every now and then. And there's tons of colors that I want to order, including some of their intertubes :)

Luna said...

so pretty , again :-D
I need that glitter liner !!! weird actually that i haven't tried those sooner :-S

Fab Fingertips. said...

I love these, I still need to try the SLeek liners, they look fab though.

Antonia-Ivana said...

fantastic colors!

IVANITAS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...