Thursday, 28 June 2012

Smokey Brown

 






I felt for a dark look, so this is how it ended.
It's been a while since I did a brown look and then I realized that it doesn't happen too often. I simply choose colours over browns, I think.
Anyhow, I used pure black for this one, eh well not totally pure since it's filled with a lot of sparkles...
Yes, I'm talking about Stella from SugarPill! Easy to use, easy to love!


Products in use:
Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper
Shadows - Loose Eyeshadow Stella from SugarPill, Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore, & Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl from Lancome in Bronze

Enjoy!
Azure

21 comments:

Yolandaas said...

Gorgeous!! Perfect smokey eye! .. X

Biba said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

Who couldn't fail to love this? As ever your lashes are amazing, I want your long lashes!!! :) x

leather+glitter said...

love this smoky!!

PureMorning said...

Great smoky eye :))

Christina said...

Stunning. Just stunning!

Rachel Shuchat said...

Gorgeous, beautiful, one of my favorites for sure!

Makeup by Rachel

Nicole said...

this is lovely, will try this!xx

http://nicolesmaquillage.blogspot.co.uk

Leira Yann said...

Yummy! This is too perfect for me.

karo said...

Just perfect! I love your look!
wow! <3 <3 <3
xoxo

Iridescent Colors said...

This is so gorgeous and classy. Love it!

Luna said...

Love a black eye ! It's a long since i did a black eye too , stella is amazing !

xXKangarooPawXx said...

Absolutly stunning :D

gio said...

Very pretty!

Fab Fingertips. said...

This is perfect!

Kassie said...

LOVE this!! My favorite smokey eye! Brilliant!♥

Janine said...

It's funny, cause i rather use brown too for smokey looks. I think balck can look to hard on blue eyes so easy! You did a great job though, i love it and might grab the black pan the next time i want to go smokey ;)

socialitedreams said...

i love how deep, dark and rich this came out to be

Honey said...

Such a lovely look, I am infinitely jealous of people who can create such lovely looks with dark shadows!

I just make a mess, I have horrible eyelids.


www.seafoamvalentine.blogspot.co.uk

Antonia-Ivana said...

I wear a similar eye make-up often, love it!

IVANITAS

Sharlynn said...

Just an amazing smokey brown, I think everyone needs to know how to do a rich dark smokey brown eye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...