Thursday, 21 June 2012

Sleek's Orbit

Like I've said before, I'm in love with Sleek's eyeshadow Orbit which is the latest addition in my make up stash. You can find it in the Ultra Matte palette V2. Swatches and pictures could be found here.
It's really hard to capture this look on photo but I've tried to take a few snapshots in different lights, but in general this look is rather dark. I did skip the eyeliner just to challenge myself!









Products:
Primer - Illamasqua's Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Sleek Palette Ultra Matte in V1 & V2: Orbit, Noir and Chill, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral  Colors in Whisper Mint, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Emerald City
Mascara - Helena Rubinstein Mascara Lash Queen in Feather in Black
Brows - Fine Pencil Eerie from Illamasqua mixed with Yaby brow shade no. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox

14 comments:

Dewaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

Such a beautiful blend of colours! This must have taken some inspiration to create - glad you did it though, it looks gorgeous :)

Alice

http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

Shannon said...

Wow! This is stunning! xoxoxo

VainGlorySinner said...

That is a gorgeous colour! I stopped buying the Sleek palettes when my collection reached 9, I thought it was getting a little out of hand but everyone seems to be giving this new Sleek matte palette good reviews and that colour is just so pretty, I may just have to make my collection into a whole number! xxx

olgiepolgie said...

This is one of the best colours I've ever seen. I must have this!

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Wow, that teal! Simply stunning!<3

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

Mega gorgeous!

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

So pretty such an inspiration

Nicole said...

beautiful colours! really nice xx

http://nicolesmaquillage.blogspot.co.uk

Kassie said...

This color is absolutely gorgeous!! :D

Iridescent Colors said...

Gosh- I LOVE how these colors make your eyes look!!

Piccolo Uruk Hai said...

Love this colour!! *_*

SilhouetteScreams said...

Holy balls, these colours are just redonkulous with your eye colour. Amaaaaaazing. <3

Antonia-Ivana said...

I totally love this color!

IVANITAS

Gone2RehabBRB said...

As a kid, I had a winter jumper in that exact same color. I miss it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...