Saturday, 23 June 2012

Sleek Ultra Mattes V1 Colourful Eyes





Time to try a more colourful look with the awesome new palette from Sleek, V1! And may I just say that I like it so much!

Products:
Primer - Illamasqua's Fat Pencil in Perverse, NYX JEP in Purple (under the eye)
Shadows - Sleek Palette Ultra Matte in V1: Pout, Sugarlite, Pucker Bamm! & Strike, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral  Colors in Whisper Gold
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E pencil also from Illamasqua
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Gold & Purple
Mascara - Helena Rubinstein Mascara Lash Queen in Feather in Black
Brows - Fine Pencil Eerie from Illamasqua 

Enjoy!
Phlox

18 comments:

olgiepolgie said...

Stunning! I love the bright colours and the darker colour on the bottom is a nice touch. Adore the glitter here too.

SilhouetteScreams said...

This is such a cute, happy colour combo! ^__^ The purple contrasts nicely against the oranges and pinks on the lid.

Darkness said...

Gorgeous! I love this color combo!**

The Peach said...

Very pretty! Love these bright colors!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

So gorgeous. I love the bright colors. You make them seem so wearable.

Christina said...

Purple, pink AND orange? Sign me up! :)

Beautyshades said...

Beautiful eyes look :0) Have a good weekend

gio said...

So bright and gorgeous!

storczyk82 said...

Beautiful;) good job!!!!!

xXKangarooPawXx said...

Looks great,
will try it out :D

Iridescent Colors said...

I love the glitter sparkle! The colors are awesome too.

karo said...

Amazing!
I love it!
xoxo

Yolandaas said...

Love this colourful look :D Amazing!

Crissy said...

Beautiful!

Luna said...

Isn't that an awesome bright palette !? I love it so much and this look is so gorgeous !

Antonia-Ivana said...

The pink (?)/orange on the moveable part of the eyelid is awesome.

IVANITAS

Emma said...

This is so beautiful! Love the bright colours, wish I could pull off something like this!

Sharlynn said...

Omg...love the vibrancy of the colors. I'd kill for that palette from sleek! The purple really compliments the bright red and orange! great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...