Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Sleek Palette Ultra Mattes in V1 & V2 - Swatches and Thoughts

This is the latest palettes from Sleek. And what masterpieces they are! The pigmentation is insane and just incredible bright, everything we wanted and hoped they would be. And the colour compositions of these two palettes are just brilliant! The shadows in these two goodies doesn't resembles any of the previous palettes from Sleek. Often when one buys a new palette from them one goes like "oh this I've already got"! This scenario is not going to happen with these two (if you don't have anything from any other brand, but one could never own too much make up, right?). Anyways, we're hooked on them and they sure will bright up our everyday life!!!

Enough said, here's some pictures!

V1

Chill, Pout, Sugarlite, Dragon Fly, Pucker, Bamm!
Cricket, Bolt, Strike, Floss, Crete, Pow!


Swatched over Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation # 135


V2

Orbit, Ink, Highness, Noir, Dune, Pillow Talk
Thunder, Maple, Flesh, Paper Bag, Villan, Fern
Swatched over Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation # 135

Think I (Phlox) might have a crush on Orbit, that colour is just divine and the pigment of that one is just wow! 

To make these palettes even more fun Azure's created a fabulous colourful tutorial for y'all! We'll post that one tomorrow for you guys to enjoy! 

What do you think of the Ultra Mattes?
Yay or Nay?!

Phlox & Azure

10 comments:

Sonia by Vanity Make-Up said...

I love V2!

D D said...

me too :) the first one is too "colorfull" for me :)
but can't wait to see you girls working!

Janine said...

I like matte eyeshadows! The first one is always good to put a touch of colour in an EyeMakeUp you created with the second one ;)

Cessa said...

OMG I need this palettes ! But in Germandy the dark one isn't available at the moment. In 3-4 weeks it will be available again, and then I will buy these two lovely pallettes

Emi at Project Swatch said...

I have the darks palette and I LOVE it! Glad you have them and looking forward to the looks you create!

gio said...

I love them both, especially the first one! All the shades are so bright and colourful!

Maxi A. said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT!!, tell me where do you live. Because with each post you tempt me to come over and take all your stuff!!

Oh I envy you so much:D

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

Loooove the 'Dark' palette! 'Orbit' really is a stunner.

Alessandra ~ Miss Boom Baby ♥ said...

I don't like matt colors but some are really cute!

Antonia-Ivana said...

The colors of the first plaette are so bright! great tools for such creative heads like you! I really like the second palette a lot, some of the colors are so incredibly nice. Are all Sleek palettes as well pigmented as these two?

IVANITAS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...