Sunday, 24 June 2012

Sleek Blush in Scandalous



This is such a beauty!!
It's a bright red that gives your cheeks a healthy blush and the best part is that it's so easy to blend. So don't be afraid that you will end up with doll-looking cheeks (unless you want to).
And for all of you who has been searching for the red eyeshadow that doesn't fade to pink this is the one (use your own discretion!!). This red hue has an undertone of orange so problem solved!!

Think this one was in the limited section, but pretty sure you still can find it at Boots or Superdrug. If not, there's always eBay....

Give it a go!!!
Phlox & Azure

11 comments:

Beata said...

I was not sure or you live in Europe or the United States. In any case, I mean that a person from a foreign country have praised my mom makeup :) When it comes to leaving my comments on your blog: it happens with all the pleasure! I leave only positive comments, because I am delighted your talent. :)

Beata said...

By the way - this blush has a fantastic and unique color!

Sian (Sort Life Out; Buy Milk) said...

I have been looking for a red blush for aaaaaaaaaaages. As soon as I give up, you post this! Thanks so much, I'll defnitely be grabbing this. :)

Cessa said...

I LOVE this blush! It's my favourite one from Sleek :)

'Cause I am so fair this blush is my go to one if I want to create a Snow White Look :)

<3 Cessa

Janine said...

wow this RED lol. I am too shy for this on my cheeks ;)

The Peach said...

That is one bright red! Love Sleek's blushes!

kim bim said...

great post, i love the blush!!!
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

WOWZA!!!

Beautyshades said...

It's a pretty shade. I had it before but I gave it to a friend. Not very brave to wear it :)

Luna said...

That's one pretty red !!! I'm going to search for it ... right now !

Antonia-Ivana said...

Awww this one is so awesome!!

IVANITAS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...