Friday, 22 June 2012

Shiro Cosmetic's Majora's Mask





Somehow I'd completely forgot about all the stuff from Shiro Cosmetics Azure got me a while ago, and I'm ashamed to tell you that I just haven't tried them all. So I figure it was about time! Love their pigments and many of the eyeshadow holds tiny glitter grains in them!

Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Cottage Cheese & Peacock (under the eye)
Shadows - Shiro Cosmetics The Legends Collection in Majora's Mask & Zora, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner & Eyepencil - Illamasqua S.O.P.H.I.E pencil
Mascara - Helena Rubinstein Mascara Lash Queen in Feather in Black
Brows - Fine Pencil Eerie from Illamasqua 

Enjoy!
Phlox

15 comments:

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

So pretty! Love that color on you.

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Beautiful!

Dewaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

Beautiful mix of shades, and the black eye liner completely finishes off the look :)

Alice

http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

BostonPrincess said...

You always do blues so amazingly well!!

Boston Princess

shortylegsbeauty said...

What a beautiful look :)
Blue suits you perfectly :)
I used to wear blue ALL THE TIME as a teenager... then I stopped wearing it and when I did a blue makeup look the other day all the memories from my teenage years came back to me xD haha

dslrbbt said...

I love this. And I wish I could steal ALL OF YOUR EYELASHES...in the least creepy way possible, of course! :)

Christina said...

You look so pretty in blues!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Love these blurple-y tones with your eye colour!

Naomi said...

Oh I'm really feeling this look! gorgeous

xXKangarooPawXx said...

This looks amazing :D

karo said...

Great! I love this colour!
xoxo

Crissy said...

I love the two colors together!

Leira Yann said...

Your eyes look so beautiful with Majora Mask. Beautiful look as always. ^^

Antonia-Ivana said...

Your blue loks are great always.

IVANITAS

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice eye makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...