Friday, 29 June 2012

Paranoid Hot Orange Eyes











Thought it was about time for some orange smokey eyes with tons of glitter. I know I've said it before but the NYX Candy Glitter Liners are a joy to work with and just so simple to spice up your eye make up! I actually got my hands on some new Candy Glitter Liners that I just have to show you, they're divine colours for the summer! Also, tossing on some glitter is just perfect to make your eye make up last longer, awesome for hot summer days!!



Products:
Primer - Illamasqua's Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 361 & 366, Inglot Eyeshadow in D.S. 365 Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral  Colors in Paranoid & Whisper Gold, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua
Eyepencil -  Illamasqua S.O.P.H.I.E pencil
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Gold & Hot Orange
Mascara - Helena Rubinstein Mascara Lash Queen in Feather in Black
Brows - Fine Pencil Eerie from Illamasqua 

Enjoy!
Phlox

14 comments:

dslrbbt said...

The glitter really does give such a nice effect!!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

So gorgeous. Makes me want to play with glitter!

Beata said...

Lovee! <3

Kassie said...

Gorgeous, everything about this look is perfect!!

Luna said...

Stunning ! Love a good smokey eye with some extra colorful and sparkly accents ! You gave me a great idea for my disco event.

Janine said...

So gorgeous! I love the added NYX glitter, need to get my hands on this!

Makeup Zombie said...

So beautiful! I love the glitter!

Lutrinaƫ said...

Orange with gold glitters is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Iridescent Colors said...

Love the glitter! Awesome colors!

The Peach said...

Wow! Love these colors together!

Liza said...

This is gorgeous, reminds me of a crackling fire :)

Lisanne blogt said...

Whoo look at those pretty glitters, looks stunning with the black and orange.

Antonia-Ivana said...

I am so in love with this eye make-up, especially with the red..

IVANITAS

Sharlynn said...

Nice, I think of egypt immediately! The orange and smokey brown is so lovely, I like the glitter! I've yet to use much at all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...