Tuesday, 26 June 2012

NYX Mega Shine Gloss Goddess Of The Night in Gold Pink





I know we've had this up before but I just had to show it again.
I'm in love with this deep pink colour together with that gold sheen! The best combo in a gloss ever, if you ask me!
And when it comes to glosses and me, I like to use a LOT to create the mirror-like surface on the lips.
Big kisses, anyone?  Mooooah!
The colour has such a good name; Gold Pink 131 Goddess of the Night from NYX

You can watch Phlox use this treasure here.


Enjoy!
Azure

10 comments:

Robyn said...

This is *gorgeous*! OMG! I need it! (I don't think it's called Goddess of the Night though - Nyx IS the Goddess of the night! I think it says that on all the glosses.)

Beautyshades said...

Wow!!! it's gorgeous.Great pictures.

xXKangarooPawXx said...

This is simply amazing <3

Yolandaas said...

Omg this is gorgeous.. Love the golden shimmer to it.. Xx

socialitedreams said...

yours is so much darker/perfect than mine! the gold pink that i have is a light pink with gold shimmer, wonder if they changed the formula :( i want THIS one that you have! i can never find a deep pink with gold shimmer, always light pink. *sigh*

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Shannyn said...

Wow that is a gorgeous color. Thank you so much for the swatch. Adding this to my notes of things to buy right now. <3

Iridescent Colors said...

This is nice. I love the fact it shines gold- it's my favorite color!

Fab Fingertips. said...

Stunning colour! I love it, not the greatest fan of gloss but migh tmake an exception for this one.

Honey said...

A gorgeous shade, it appears to suit you skin tone really well.

I wish my teeth were as bright as yours!



www.seafoamvalentine.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...