Sunday, 10 June 2012

Illuminated






I'm having a slow Sunday, therefor easy on the eyes!
I like to experiment with coloured primers, and so for this look I tried an Illuminator from Illamasqua .
It's a fluid, but sets after a short while. My Illuminator is baby pink, so I applied it and smudged it around with a fluffy brush.
Then on top of that I applied a white/mintgreen pigment.
And still the baby pink sheen is visible! I love that!
Of course, strong pink lips is on the menu for the whole day to this!

Products in use:
Primer - Illamasqua Illuminator in Poised
Shadows - SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi
Eyeliner - Collection 2000 Glitter Eyeliner in Pow!
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Eyebrow - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Over and out!
Azure

10 comments:

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Have to try this, seems like a fast fuss-free routine.

I'm warming up to an idea of liquid/ cream highlighters.
I'm currently using powder but it seems the texture of a more wet product looks better even when it sets.

fashion BOOM said...

great for a hot summer day

Beata said...

oh thank you very much! Speaking of white crayon - everyone thinks it should be used on the bottom line of the eye, and I proved that it can be applied to the upper lid, and it looks cool and can refresh your makeup. I love your blue dash - looks great!

Dewaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

That blue eyeliner is beautiful and really makes your eyes pop :)

Alice

www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

Naomi said...

wow the eyeliner makes the look pop! and your lashes are truly lovely as well

Robyn said...

So shiny! I love the pink/green shift.

Sunny said...

Gorgeous and simple for summer :) Love it x

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

This is the sort of look I wore for about 8 years before I got back into make up again big time, ivory shimmery wash with a coloured liner, matching my clothes and a ton of mascara! :)

Special Koko said...

It's so pretty...colorful but soft in the same time :x

Antonia-Ivana said...

lovely eyeliner!!

IVANITAS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...