Thursday, 14 June 2012

Illamasqua's Intense Lipsgloss

Thought it was about time to show this gorgeous intense glosses from Illamasqua when summer is approaching! Love the creamy texture of them and they just feel incredible smooth on the lips.

First out is Temper and this colour is just insane, if it tasted good I would probably eat it! It's even brighter than it appear in real life!




 Next out is a truly sweet pink colour. This is called Indulge, a rather bright pink perfect for warm summer nights! 



Tried any glosses from Illamasqua?
Got any favorite?!

Enjoy!
Phlox

11 comments:

Robyn said...

I've wanted Temper for SO long! It look amazing. I don't like the lipgloss ends though, they're really hard to spread on the lips!

Cessa said...

WOW! What a great red - looks really amazing.

I think this would look really stunning with a depp black smokey eye

<3 Cessa

leather+glitter said...

we had the same idea today!!eheh but your pics are better!!and i love the first one!!:)

gio said...

Indulge looks so pretty! Love the red shade too!

Crissy said...

I love Indulge!

Naomi said...

Wow really intense colour! love it

sugarbumpkin said...

I absolutely love how bright and opaque these colors are. I'm so sad they're out of my budget!

Antonia-Ivana said...

I love the tangerine one. Too bad that I don't like lipgloss..

IVANITAS

Liza said...

Temper is one of my fave lip products ever! LOVE it!

ArtLook4U said...

the first one - my favourite! :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

They're both so bright and juicy looking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...