Saturday, 16 June 2012

Hot Candy Summer Crease







Lately I've felt very boring and uninspiring, so that just had to change! Why not create a summer look yet with a twist of a bold crease?! And as always, Inglot's eyeshadows are always a joy to work with! I also added a detail of neon pink which made me feel a bit happier...
Thought it turned out pretty nice!

Products:

Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Inglot AMC in 73 & 74, Inglot D.S in 474, Inglot AMC Shine in 20 & 33, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Barry M Dazzle Dust in Neon Pink
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye pencil in Emerald City
Lash Art - From eBay
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Gold & Hot Candy mixed together
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Eerie 

Enjoy!
Phlox

10 comments:

Sunny said...

I love the bold pink, your eye looks are always so amazing :) x

The Peach said...

Love the cut crease and those lashes are amazing!

ArtLook4U said...

Long time I haven't been here :( such a shame..
Lovely look and amazing eyelashes :) I really like the way they look, natural but still very sexy :)
Kisses :*

shortylegsbeauty said...

Wow :O
this was just amazingly pretty.. I love the black detail in the crease :) Ive always wanted to try Inglot shadows but I have never gotten around to order them cause ordering stuff from the rest of the world when you live in Finland is a) a hassle and b) expensive ;)
Love the color combo on the lid :)
hugs

Dani said...

These lashes!! :)

CottonCandyINK said...

simply amazing!

Tanesha-Marie said...

Such lovely colours and your lashes look amazing :)

Tanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

Antonia-Ivana said...

I love the bold crease! Looks so awesome. The colors you used are great also.

IVANITAS

Piccolo Uruk Hai said...

Wonderful look, as always!!
I love this colors, and they're great together

Pearl Squirrel said...

Great look! I really love the depth that the cut crease creates paired with these fun colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...