Friday, 1 June 2012

Golden Spots!










What is a Friday without golden spots?
Nothing!
One has to spice up a look as much as one can right?
I started with just a simple purple look, and just had to do something more to get a strong feeling of me about this look. 
So that's when I looked at my make up stash and saw a golden liner and the air was filled with gold shimmer and some pigeons flew around.
Anyhow... I painted on the dots. And that's it, does not need to be any more complicated!

Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Cherry
Shadows - The dark purple out of the Circus palette by Sleek. Goldglow Eyedust from Make Up Store
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome
Detail - Precision Ink in Alchemist by Illamasqua

Over and out ya'll!
Azure


22 comments:

PureMorning said...

Looks great !!!

Em. said...

those extra dots you added look so nice!

Princessa said...

wow really a nice look and without the gold spots totally wearable for daytime :)

Gone2RehabBRB said...

In the thumbnail it looked like rhinestones.
Couldn't believe they're just liner dots. :)

gio said...

Love it! Those golden dots are a very nice touch!

socialitedreams said...

i love the pretty spots! so gold and lovely :D

Sian (Sort Life Out; Buy Milk) said...

The gold & purle look great together. Love the dots too! :)

http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

BostonPrincess said...

This is so pretty, I love the gold dots.

Boston Princess

Mateja Mateja said...

Perfect!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Nice! I really like the placement of the dots, and that you made it a bit different on both eyes.

EyeShadowGirl said...

I really like it!
And I wait for meke-up where you use Violen lips :)

Liza said...

Ooh, nice one. Reminds me of Star Trek somehow :p

Miss Sparkle said...

I love the idea of your blog, it's so creative!

If you wouldn't mind, would you please check out my blog and give me some tips? If so thank you!

silversparklebeauty.blogspot.com

Iridescent Colors said...

Very cute- but I am seriously in love with that deep purple color. It's not too dark and yet it's like a perfect hue.

olgiepolgie said...

You seriously need to wear purple more often. Hubba, hubba!

Luna said...

Yay purples ! The golden dots makes this look so interesting :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

The purple eye look alone is gorgeous, but with the gold dots it's just adorable ^__~

Piccolo Uruk Hai said...

Wonderful!!!
I love your looks!

Antonia-Ivana said...

I love the color so much!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

CUTE!!

Popblush said...

I am going to try this purple smokey look - hopefully it turns out as nice as you. :)

shortylegsbeauty said...

This is an amazing look :)
I love the color combo.. it looks a bit fairy like or arabian queen like to me :)
Very lovely :)
hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...