Thursday, 7 June 2012

Fluttering Wing







When the weather is getting nicer it's not comfortable to wear too much make up on the eyes, so that's when I like to play around a bit with eyeliner.
And of course, have much stronger lips!
So for this look I wanted a fluttering wing, but at the same time something else, and why not make half of the wing in glitter?
This glitter eyeliner; Collection 2000 in Hustle is maybe one of my favorites to use simply because the colour is very hard to define. It's grey/purple/little blue/something more....
Let's just say it's very pretty!
You can see them and swatches here.

Products in use:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadow - Puzzle Cube from The Legends Collection by Shiro Cosmetics
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - Precision Ink Abyss by Illamasqua, and Collection 2000 Glitter Eyeliner in Hustle
Mascara - Fat Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome, and combed with Brow & Lash Gel from Illamasqua


Enjoy!
Azure

14 comments:

Pearl Squirrel said...

Nice touch to add glitter to the liner! I could already tell I saw puzzlecube on the lid, and I don't even own it myself. :D

leather+glitter said...

love this "ombrè" liner!!!:)

Star Vogue said...

wow i love this! and best part is I can recreate this! :)
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

Sunny said...

I love the addition of the glitter :) Really pretty x

Janine said...

"how to make a simple MakeUp to look special" - Love this!!
Janine
theamazingworldofj.blogspot.com

socialitedreams said...

great easy look! i like this as a nice bit of shimmer and prettiness for summer

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Gorgeous!! I've been wearing no eyeshadow recently and just using eyeliner and mascara. I feel like it really opens my eyes and I don't have to worry about things creasing. I love this with the glitter on the eye and the black wing, I'm gonna have to copy this one!

gio said...

Love this! It's so cool and great for summer!

BostonPrincess said...

I love this! So simple but the glitter gives it a pop!

Boston Princess

Rads said...

Love how you mixed up glitter with the solid line..I am hopeless with winged liners..wish mine would come out this awesome!

The Peach said...

So simple, yet so pretty :) love the glitter on the liner!

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

Glam but simple to pull off! I love those collection 2000 glitter liners too, there are so many colours to choose from! :)x

jollybeachang said...

this is great, love it!

Antonia-Ivana said...

Love the glitter eyeliner! I look forward to different eyeliner looks by you.

IVANITAS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...