Monday, 4 June 2012

Face Lace in Fleurty





I can only say: WOW to this!
It was a thrill trying the Face Lace on, and how cool to get such an effect in so little time!
Okay, change of plans, now I want to add this to the pearls of what to wear on my own funeral! I had a crazy idea of the funeral thing here.
Seriously, this idea of Phyllis Cohen is great. The world of make up is really developing in to something really blasting! 
I bow down to her!!
Just beware, if you want to enter the website and order a face lace, you should know it's hard to leave without each and every one of them!

Products in my face:
Base: MAC Studio Sculpt in NC15, NYX Loose Face Powder in Peachy Complexion
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss by Illamasqua
Mascara - Curvey Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Detail - Face Lace in Fleurty

Over and out!
Azure

15 comments:

Luna said...

Oh wow this is nice !

Makeup Zombie said...

This is SO cool! You look gorgeous!

Star Vogue said...

sooo pretty!
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

Leira Yann said...

Nice!!!! I like the lace. It looks nice on you.

Antonia-Ivana said...

All I can say is: WOW!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Federica - Ecobiopinioni said...

There's something for you on my blog!

k-rocka said...

great idea !!

Pearl Squirrel said...

This looks awesome! I had no idea they sold anything like this especially for the face.

And your haircolor is so pretty, it's amazing with your greenish blue eyes!

nihrida said...

WOW! O.o

KimsKie Nails said...

W♥W!!! Sooo cool!!

D D said...

phlox, my dear :) ... i love catrice: it's cheap and got really good quality ... regards

Geena said...

So pretty!! Loving the face shots!!

Darkness said...

Wow this are truly amazing!!!** (btw love your haircolor!)

Lisanne said...

Wooooow, awesome!!!!!

Gosia said...

great inspiration !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...