Monday, 4 June 2012

Amazing Face-Lace

A while ago we came across the amazing Face-Lace created by Phyllis Cohen in one video from fabulous Pixiwoo. Needless say, a few hours later we've placed a rather big order! I must say I was a bit surprised over how great shipping service they've got. It was early in the morning when I got a phone call from the delivery company asking me if I would be home during the day. I had to leave to get to work and the nice lady asked me where I worked and two hours later they had delivered my package at work! How amazing is that?!

Now let's take a look at the goodies:

Very luxurious boxes to store the sheets in, a bigger one and a smaller one. It kind of feels like a white z-palette but without the magnet in the bottom!

Fleurty

Pied Peepers

Metropolis

Burlesque

Mehndoodle Design 1

Nouveau

Hipstar

Floridots
(all of these are separate and could just be added as a simple detail)

They're reusable and in the package we also got two extra sheets of adhesive dots. But we're both pretty sure one could use eyelash adhesive when the original sticky effect has worn off.

They're a bit tricky to get off from the paper sheet and one must be a bit careful in the peeling-off process. The main word when using the Face-Lace is PATIENCE! Especially when applying it on. But beside that it's pretty easy.

One thing is for sure, we're in love with Face-Lace!!

Phlox & Azure

7 comments:

Star Vogue said...

WOW they are gorgeous!
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

Ana said...

Amazing. Just... amazing!

I can't wait to see all the different designs on your faces c: .

Lucia said...

I love it!!!! *___*

Antonia-Ivana said...

The shipping service is great, wow. And I really like "Burlesque". Can't wait to see your creative heads playing with face lace.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Pearl Squirrel said...

They all look amazing, can't wait to see them in looks!

Geena said...

Loving Burlesque soooooo much!!! Can't wait to see what you ladies come up with :)

Lisanne said...

These designs just made my jaw drop, how very, very awesome!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...