Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Where to buy Half Pearls!

Some of you got really curious where we got the flat back pearls we've used for our more recent looks. So I thought I made a post out of it! And perhaps all of you could share fabulous sites to get cool details from?

All the pearls we got, from eBay of course!!

These pearls got more of a satin finish, so they don't reflect in other colours. Buy here


The fabulous oil pearls, they're a real challenge to capture on pictures! Buy here


These ones got a "real" pearl sheen, super gorgeous! Buy here

Here's our looks so far we've made with these beauties:



but more to come...

So please, feel free to share your favorite site where to get gems and other fun details for make up and nails!

Enjoy!
Phlox & Azure

8 comments:

Lojs said...

I love these pearl-looks. And the pearls. My god the pearls. THE PEARLS.

Ruthy said...

Sweet! I am very tempted to buy some x

Princessa said...

wow really a great way to spice up a look :)

BostonPrincess said...

Thanks for sharing, I've been meaning to pick some up to play with!

Boston Princess

Eva said...

Thank you so much! for sharing this information and for the time you spend in this blog to inspire all of us. I visit your web everyday to see if there is anyting new.
Thanks and sorry for my English.
Goodbye again from spain ;)

Liza said...

These look so fantastic for shoots. I may have to buy some :)

Piccolo Uruk Hai said...

Gorgeous looks!!

Maryam Maquillage said...

omgeeeeeeeeeeee you girls never cease to amaze me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...