Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Violent Lips Shopping Spree

Ok, so a few weeks ago when Violent Lips had a 40% whole order discount, we simply couldn't restrain ourselves! So this is what we got from them:



The Multi-Checkered
The Zebra
The Pink Giraffe
The Red Glitteratti
The Magenta Glitteratti
The Crimson Glitteratti
The Gold Glitteratti
The Pink Glitteratti
The Hot Pink & Black Stripes
The Warm Rainbow
The Red Polka
The Purple & Coral Halftone
The Blue Glitteratti
The Raspberry Swirl - Glitteratti Mix
The Black Cherry - Glitteratti Mix
The Strawberry Lemonade - Glitteratti Mix
The Red Velvet - Glitteratti Mix
The Honey Dew Right - Glitteratti Mix
The Blueberry Dream - Glitteratti Mix
The Cold Rainbow
The Purples
The Reds
The Pinks 

We're really excited to try them all out especially the Glitteratti ones since we've got such a soft spot for glitters! 

Anyone who has tried Violent Lips on?
Please share your experience!

Phlox & Azure

15 comments:

Tone-Lise said...

Omg, these looks so damn cool!
I really want to try some of them out! <3

D D said...

i can't wait to see it on your foxy lips girls xoxo

Star Vogue said...

Cant wait to see them on with your eye looks!
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

Beata said...

Wow! I can't wait for note about it! :)

Princessa said...

wow :) I had one of their lip tattoos in one of my recent glossyboxes and I gave it away. :)

cessa

Janine said...

Can't wait to see them on your lips! i would purchase one just to try them!

Sharlynn said...

I've seen them around but have yet to try them and I doubt I will unless for some special look or occasion! I've got a guy I regularly kiss and I've heard this really gets in the way of eating/drinking and giving people kisses!

I'm sure they'd be an awesome addition to the looks you guys create! Do go crazy! can't wait!

BostonPrincess said...

I can't wait to see these!

Boston Princess

gio said...

Wow! What a great haul! Can't wait to see these on your lips!

Patric Ronald said...

This Violent Lips Shopping Spree tips is very nice tips and bye this tips you can easily doing shopping from here.

Fashion Bracelets

• Ju Menezes • said...

Omgaaawwd!! thats a great haul! i cant wait to see you with this glitteratti MIIIIXX! :D

Boho Vanity said...

so much fun! can't wait to see :)

x Jordan
- Boho Vanity -

Geena said...

Holy crap! Bet we're gonna get a lot of lip posts coming up! Can't wait!

Beata said...

Thank u very much Phlox for leaving a comment under my entry :) If my makeup is gorgeous then your make-up's are the most beautiful in the world :)

Beata said...

Ohh this is very nice what you're saying :) I especially enjoyed your words because I think that you and your friend have a great talent :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...