Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Smokey Oil Pearl Eyes

Warning! Picture heavy post! 
So I ordered a lot of half moon pearls after seeing fabulous La Coloropata post using white pearls. The second I saw them I knew I had to get them myself. Two seconds later I was on eBay...
This is the look I did, but I regret using such wimpy lashes, I should have used something more vulgar I think. Oh well, the people at the pub where we went for dinner liked them anyways!!
These pearls are really tricky to capture on photo, they're like oil drops and shift in colours depending on the light and angle. 
















Products used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Cashmere on the lid, NYX JEP in Hot Pink at the lower lash line
Shadows - Sleek Bad Girl Palette, Inglot Matte in 324, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Tiara, Barry M Dazzle Dust in Neon Pink
Eye pencil - NYX JEP in Hot Pink
Eyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Lash Art - Depend No. 7
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Glitter - Sleek Dip It Liner in Diablo at the lower lash line
Pearls - from eBay attached with Duo Eyelash Adhesive
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Wolf

Enjoy!
Phlox

28 comments:

Jessi Thorpe said...

Wow I love this look!

Nora said...

OMG! I love your idea of the liner Pearl!

But I have done an eyelid more light to resolve the pearls.

In any case I love it!

xxxxx

Nora said...

OMG! I love your idea of the liner Pearl!

But I have done an eyelid more light to resolve the pearls.

In any case I love it!

xxxxx

Nora said...

OMG! I love your idea of the liner Pearl!

But I have done an eyelid more light to resolve the pearls.

In any case I love it!

xxxxx

leather+glitter said...

love the idea of the pearl instead of the usual swaroski!!well done :)

Girl Anachronism said...

These pearls are awesome! (As the whole look is ;-)

ArtLook4U said...

hi sweetie, thanks for all the good words :* You guys always supported me and I'm grateful that I found you in here...
Phlox, I really adore this look of yours!! Such a great idea with those pearls + I love this pink on a lower lash line :) You have gave me an idea to play with, niceee :)

gio said...

Love the little pearls! They are so cute!

Makeup Zombie said...

Oh, so perfect and pretty!

EyeShadowGirl said...

It's really really amazing make-up!

QueenxPeaches said...

i love the little pearls =) i could never apply them so neat!! love it!

Liza said...

Those beads are gorgeous! They fit the look really well :)

BostonPrincess said...

This looks gorgeous! So detailed!

Pearl Squirrel said...

I love these colors together with the pearls and the glitter! Very nice look.

Christina said...

I am so in love with those tiny pearls. I've been wanting to do an eye makeup gradation look using beads and pearls instead of eye shadow. I just need to find a patient model! LOL.

Darkness said...

Love love love this entire look! Thea pearls are a perfect touch ;)

Aoife said...

Those pearls are gorgeous! I have a wheel full of half pearls and black rhinestones, must come up with a look with them soon! Plenty of inspiration coming from you guys ;) ♥

Em. said...

Love the idea of using those pearls.
Even without them though, the look is gorgeous!

The Peach said...

This is one amazing look! Love how you used the pearls! They look very interesting and beautiful!

Lisanne said...

Those pearls are such a great touch! Looks stunning :D

Seana said...

This is seriously awesome and i love the pink on the waterline!! x

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

Beautiful! I've been wanting to use crystals as eyeliner since Pixiwoo did a tutorial using them like that, it looks so striking :)

Anonymous said...

Hello from spain!! Very nice look, i love it!!
Could you please tell us the ebay seller of those pearls? they are so pretty and I can't find them in ebay!
Thank you so much
Eva

Minna said...

Amazing make up! ♥

I'd love if you visited my blog at Missingsparkles.com.
Let me know, if you would like to follow each other on Blogger and/or Bloglovin and Facebook. :)

♥,
Minna

Currently ongoing:

May Giveaway with Shabby Apple

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Gorgeous look. Great photos to capture the changing colors.

Antonia-Ivana said...

I love it! The form you applied is so awesome.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Geena said...

The pearls looks so great with that pink liner at the bottom! This is so pretty :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

This looks awesome! It's actually very wearable as well while being very unique! SWEET!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...