Friday, 25 May 2012

Sky Blue









And yihaaa, sunlight pictures!


So this Friday I'm being a bit modest in my make up, mostly because of the fine weather!
And I chose a medium pencil for my waterline and it's rather nice to not go nor light or dark for the look, just something in between.
I have my strange ways, I know!!
And to get depth in this look, I used a darker primer, and by doing that, one can use lighter shadows and start playing!

And btw, I have the strongest urge for the new Sleek palettes... anyone used them? Want them in my collection like.... right NOW!!

Products in use:
Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper, and ColorIcon Eyepencil from Wet'n'Wild in Turquoise
Shadows - OCC Concentrate Pigment in Rime and Iced
Eyepencil - ColorIcon Eyepencil in Sky Blue from Wet'n'Wild
Eyeliner - ColorIcon Eyepencil in Amethyst
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

23 comments:

D D said...

i love this combination ... it looks so soft ... perfect for every day
wish you a great weekend!

JennaRaeXoXo said...

I'm going to try this look this weekend, in honor of Memorial Day. :)

PureMorning said...

Great look :))

Princessa said...

really nice look! I want the new Sleek palettes as well :) The new Blush Palettes from Sleek are another thing I want to have in my collection, but nearly in everly palette I find one shade that looks very similar to shades from their regular blushes like Aruba, Scandalous, Rose Gold or Santorini. And because I owm all Sleek Blushes except of Sahara I'm not sure if I should really buy the palettes.....it's not easy to be a make up junkie :))

hugs cessa

262Trinity said...

Great look! You have amazing eyelashes!

Morgaine said...

Love the look, and yes you DO want the sleek palettes, trust me on that :-)

Lojs said...

Lovely!

And does not always want the sleek palettes?
The new ones looks fantasticly needed though.. Damnit.

socialitedreams said...

great waterline color! i want the new sleek dark matte palette too :D

Mila de Illusoire said...

Love the look!

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

Green and blue together are one of my fave looks! I particularly like the look of this green pigment, looks a bit duochrome too..mmmm. :) x

Geena said...

The liner is so pretty with this look!

Sharlynn said...

Oh lovely! It look so refreshing and I love how the shadow almost looks duochrome at some angles! Well done!

gio said...

So soft and pretty, love it!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Nice look, those OCC pigments seem fun to layer with!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Absolutely gorgeous. You've got amazing eyelashes. Do you use anything to help them grow? I ask because I have short stubbies but when I used LiLash for a few weeks they were crazy long and curled naturally. Super expensive but now that they're back to normal it seems worth it. Hehe.

shalely said...

so fantastic colours. Looks very cool

Piccolo Uruk Hai said...

Beautiful make-up!! Love it!!

Darkness said...

Love the eyeliner and the colour in your waterline!**

Luna said...

Summery and fun ! And the new sleek palettes are awesome, but sadly i don't had the chance to use them. So busy right now :-(

jollybeachang said...

stunning

TheAmazingWorldOfJ said...

Now that's pretty!
Janine

Antonia-Ivana said...

what a pretty look! These colors suit your eyes so well.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Some really neat colours going on here! I like the comparison pictures, things can look very different in different lighting conditions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...