Saturday, 26 May 2012

Purple Vamp!










I have a couple of lashes from Girls With Attitude. I do love their design and how full they are, but some of them are just so uncomfortable to wear. One that I feel is particular uneasy to wear is "Vamp". But I figure I should give it a second chance. Finally, I somehow manage to get them on properly so they even felt comfortable, almost forgot I had them on!
Thought I would do them some justice together with some colours and glitter!

Got any favorite lashes?


Products used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Cashmere 
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Monaco & Curacao, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Poison Plum, Dollipop & Buttercupcake, Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Colors in Rave & Sorbet
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
Eyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Lash Art - Girls With Attitude in Vamp
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Glitter - Champagne Wishes size 2 from LIT Cosmetics, attached with Sealing Gel from Illamasqua 
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Wolf

Enjoy!
Phlox


28 comments:

Pearl Squirrel said...

This is such a pretty and fun look, these colors look awesome together :)

I'm not good with falsies, but I bought eyelure's semi-permanent individual lashes, and I like those. I use them with regular lash glue though and don't wear them for more than 1 day.

Princessa said...

as always....really amazing! Your definately one of my queens of make up :)

love cessa

Liza said...

Gorgeous, love these colours :)

dslrbbt said...

Awesome!! I love looks that have oranges/yellows and purples together! And the lashes look fantastic!

Aoife said...

I am in love with those lashes! I always love the crisscrossed ones, I think they look super sexy and vampy! Beautiful look, reminds me of sunsets and summer cocktails! Yum! ♥

Naomi said...

i love this! purples are one of my favourite colours to wear on the eyes

gio said...

The color combo is beautiful and I love the lashes too.

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

Life is too short for uncomfortable lashes!

Like this color combo- looks like a sunset.

The Peach said...

Love the color placement on this! The orange is awesome! Those lashes look great!

PureMorning said...

I love such colors in make-up :))

• Ju Menezes • said...

Yay! this colors together are so great, love it :)

Star Vogue said...

Just gorgeous! Great job!
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

shalely said...

never thought that orange and violett matches so good together. o:O

Makeup Zombie said...

I sorta kinda love this HARD.

Christina said...

Words cannot even describe how much i love this. You really have an eye for coordinating colors!

Geena said...

Omg. This, this is sooooooo beautiful. When the picture popped up on my screen, my jaw literally dropped. This has to be one of my all time favorite looks now. Breath taking :)

Sharlynn said...

Sooo refreshing! I love it! the lashes make the look so plush and glam, amazing color combination! :)

Special Koko said...

it's beautiful! :x Yes, ardell ones:)):D

Mila de Illusoire said...

Wow, love this look! Its dramatic, but I like it a lot!:-)

Robyn said...

Goooorgeous, I love all the colours together. I hate uncomfortable lashes - eyelure ones here are normally really good. I like anything with an "invisible" lash band and wispy lashes as they're always comfy for me.

KimsKie Nails said...

Wowsers...!! Especially love your lashes!!

Banannie said...

aww.. I'm inlove with your green eyes!

Maryam Maquillage said...

your stunning eyes are always part of the makeup, I love how you play with color darling :)))

Popblush said...

Oooo I love those lashes! My fave is the Ardell Demi Wispies~

Luna said...

I do like this a lot , need to try this out !

Antonia-Ivana said...

I really like the purple! It's so intensive.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I LOVE this colour combo! The lashes look super cute.

olgiepolgie said...

I love purple and orange together. I adore the sparkle here too. So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...