Friday, 4 May 2012

Precious Puzzle Cube from Shiro Cosmetics










I'm just totally in love with Shiro Cosmetics fabulous eyeshadow Puzzle Cube, sometimes I just misplace products just to find them months later. Whenever I do, it just feel like I got my hands on something new and feeling just so excited about finding it! Need less to say, I do have a lot of make up! This is what happened with Puzzle Cube and I had just forgot how hot it is! It sparkles in just every possible colour one could think of and is almost like fine "grinded" glitter plus it's also lip safe! How cool is that?! I know we've spoken of this one before even made it to our top 2011 list of products but it sure is worth mentioning again!

Products used:
Primer - Stick It! from Medusa
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows in Dollipop, Poison Plum & Tako, Mad Mineral Multi Use Color in Dramatic, Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Lestat & Vulgar, Shiro Cosmetic in Puzzle Cube
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Black
Eyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Candy
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Eerie


Got any products your heart is beating for?

Enjoy!
Phlox


23 comments:

Nora said...

Super look, i want test Sugarpill !
OMG ur lashes <3
xxx

Beata said...

Wow! I love it!

Banannie said...

looove the colors! i need a bit more confidence to pull this off though! looks great on you!

Neffisa83 said...

beautiful colors and very long lashes.

socialitedreams said...

i like that glitter on the bottom :D great look overall

gio said...

So fierce and beautiful! Love it!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Stunning look, again! You really have the kind of eyes that you would see on a hollywood diva from the '30s :)

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Awesome look. I love the bright, bold colors. I always have trouble with colors blending into each other and looking muddy. Do you go light to dark? Or any hints or steps for us that can't get our colors to look crisp like yours?

Kassie said...

Love the dark purple with the bright pink! Gorgeous! :D

shortylegsbeauty said...

You have the most amazing lashes I have EVER seen :)
I love the color combo of this look... so pretty :)
I went through my eye shadows yesterday and re-arranged them and I had many "OOOH I didn´t know I had that" moments ;)
Hugs

Antonia-Ivana said...

I really like how you blended the lilac eyeshadow with some orange. It looks great.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

shalely said...

Thats exatly what i'm thinkig. I really like how you blend the colours.

PureMorning said...

Great look :))

ArtLook4U said...

love it hunnie! but I adore all your looks :* I'm quite curious, are you happy with primer from Medusa? As I'm planning to purchase one... :p

Geena said...

LOVE the colors!!!

lexi said...

i like this a lot. please show a full face picture : ) i always wonder what to pair bright eye looks with when it comes to face/lip makeup

Iridescent Colors said...

This is so nice. Loving the lashes!

Luna said...

Stunning ! I love the lidcolor sooooooo much !!

Sharlynn said...

Just so brilliant!! Such an intense look! I'd totally see this with an all dark scheme outfit on a night out or to a special event! I think your make up would set you apart any day! :)

Beata said...

Thank you for comment Phlox! xx

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Puzzle Cube IS super awesome! Look at it sparkle!

olgiepolgie said...

I love deep purple with pink! I also need Puzzle Cube, I think.

Maryam Maquillage said...

yooooooooo this is so sick Phlox!!! My heart is beating faster and faster as I gaze upon this beauty!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...