Sunday, 6 May 2012

Pizzazzed Sunday!







Without doing it on purpose, I did what I would like to call it a My Little Pony look!
Aren't these colours just like My Little Pony? Gosh those were the days where the mornings started with at least two episodes of My Little Pony!
Anyhow, I've used the Multi Use Pigments from MadMinerals and picked some of the brighter colours, and added a glitter eyeliner to top that off!
A bright hey-here-Iam pink lips to this and I'm four years old again haha!

List of products:
Primer - Medusa Stick It Eye shadow Primer
Shadows - Pizzazz, Speed & Electric Blue Multi Use Mineral Pigment from Madminerals. Puzzle Cube from The Legends Collection by Shiro Cosmetics.
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Eyeliner - Shake it up! Glitter eyeliner by Collection 2000
Mascara - Givenchy Phenome'Eyes in Black
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure






24 comments:

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

Wow this is by far one of my favorite looks from you
Amazing

Gosia said...

A M A Z I N G !!!
I LOVE IT !

Leira Yann said...

Lovely!! I want the Pizzazz. What a lovely color. Love Love Love this look. I mean it.

PureMorning said...

Great colors :))

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

Lovely as ever x

Star Vogue said...

super cute look :)
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

Christina said...

I LOVE the purple and blue combo.

Iridescent Colors said...

love love love! I have to do this soon! lol =-)

dslrbbt said...

Have I told you lately how jealous I am of your eyelashes?!!! GEEZ! The looks is lovely too--I almost thought that purple was SP's Hysteric until I kept on reading. :)

Pearl Squirrel said...

It's totally cute! I love that pizzazz pigment, it always catches my eye when I see it in looks :)

Luna said...

Love it ! They do remind me of My Little Pony , i loved that series so much as a child !

storczyk82 said...

beautiful ... today I made a similar make-up
blue and violet-an amazing combination

Crissy said...

Favorite! I love that purple.

Fab Fingertips. said...

Absolutely stunning! I love purple on my eyes, will try this look one day.

QueenxPeaches said...

the blue liner is perfect fore this, thx!

Sharlynn said...

Oh hahah! Yes, the colors do remind me of my little pony! They're fun and bright and great for summer! :)

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup.

Fydez said...

Wow, so glam! I love it. X

shalely said...

i very like my little pony. And this look too.

olgiepolgie said...

I love it! This is very My Little Pony. Good call. I love the brightness and that pop of glitter line is hot.

Special K said...

This is gorgeous!:X

Antonia-Ivana said...

Somehow every single make-up of you seems to be perfect. Love the blue/lilac combo!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Maryam Maquillage said...

Azure, your vivid eye looks are killing me... I want your eyelashes, blue eyes and wide lid space so I can recreate this gorgeous pizzazzzzzz!!!

leather+glitter said...

love your makeup looks!!i'm definitely a new follower!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...