Friday, 18 May 2012

Flamingo Pink!









Yiha!
Haven't used pink in a while, so it was about time to go for it!
And of course, why not use glitter as well when it's Friday and all...? 
But I got real upset with the camera for not wanting to capture the glitter the real way it glitters!
IRL the glitter was more in pink and blue, but on these photos it looks more like silver or green...!
Hope you all will have a nice weekend!

Products of the day:
Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper
Shadows - Dollipop, Decora & Paperdoll  from SugarPill. Goldglow Eyedust from Make Up Store
Eyepencil - Snowflake from Make Up Store
Eyeliner - Urban Decay Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 24/7 in Siren
Glitter - LIT Cosmetics Glitter in Flamingo attached with Clearly Liquid Base also from LIT
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in black, and Medusa Waterproof Mascara in Majestic on bottom lashes
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure


24 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

love this look, great color combo

Leira Yann said...

My dear I love this look especially the lower lashes with blue mascara.

BostonPrincess said...

Great color combo! I love the white waterline.

Boston Princess

gio said...

Love this look, it's gorgeous!

socialitedreams said...

i love the combo of bold pink with blue lashes on bottom..very cute

Kassie said...

Love the pink with the purple lashes!!

Princessa said...

Oh Wow this looks really cool - I think I will try to recreate this look in any of my next postings.

And your Liner is just perfect - love it <3

love Cessa

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

YES! Now this is pink.
Gah, I hate it when the camera won't pick up glitters. :(

sugarbumpkin said...

You know, I've been meaning to find a new way to wear eyeshadow because I always seem to use the same technique. I really want to try this! I always want to try each and every one of your looks but I always end up rushing my makeup :(

Fab Fingertips. said...

Very pretty, I do love a bit of pink on the eyes!

dslrbbt said...

I love the liner in this look!!

262Trinity said...

Love it!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Love it. I haven't seen a lot of pink eyeshadow that I like but this is awesome. Makes me want to wear some bright pink eyeshadow.

Special K said...

So lovely!

Darkness said...

Super love this look on you! Your eyes really pop!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Pretty! The blue bottom lashes are a fun twist :)

Iridescent Colors said...

I love the bottom lashes!! It made this look even brighter!

Seana said...

Gorgeous! Love the sparkles :) x

Popblush said...

Gosh this really reminds me of a Flamingo! You ladies always bring out such bright pretty shades =D

Geena said...

I love the glitter! this look makes me want to break all my pink colors out

Antonia-Ivana said...

Pink suits your eye color and I like the blue mascara on the lower lashes.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Luna said...

Love that bright pink !

TheAmazingWorldOfJ said...

love this!! the little glitter makes it perfect!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Pink + Sparkles = AWESOME!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...