Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Cherry On Top from Lime Crime





I just have to show you guys this incredible lipgloss from Lime Crime. It's called Cherry On Top and this colour is just divine! It's really vivid and super glossy. One just have to be pretty careful when applying it because it tend to "bleed" out a bit, but the long-lasting effect makes me forgive and forget the bleeding out part! I got some more lip goodies from Lime Crime and I will try to take some snapshots of it tomorrow!

Got any gloss from Lime Crime? Thoughts?

Enjoy!
Phlox

15 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

so pretty and shiny

Sunny said...

This colour is so gorgeous, I need it in my life :P x

VampiressDoll said...

Incredibly pretty! Haven't tried any of her glosses yet. x

socialitedreams said...

*swoon* their glosses seem sooooooooo incredible! the colors are awesome...i want this and loop de loop

Boho Vanity said...

such a gorgeous color!

i really want to try this brand

x Jordan
- Boho Vanity -

olgiepolgie said...

I love this colour! I have it too, but it doesn't look anywhere near as good as this on me!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Wow gorgeous color. That's really pigmented for a gloss. I haven't tried anything by LC but I think I may break down soon.

Atabe said...

beautifil lips

Iridescent Colors said...

I agree- this is an ncredible color. I love it!! Looks fab on you!!

Maryam Maquillage said...

I'm obsessed with Lime Crime carousel glosses, I have the whole collection and Cherry On Top is definitely my favorite :))

ArtLook4U said...

do you know what? lips are fine... but I love your teeth! :p Seriously, so straight and white... I wish to be able to smile like that.... :)

leather+glitter said...

this colour is amazing!!! nice blog... :)

Fab Fingertips. said...

This is stunning Phlox, looks so pretty on you!

Antonia-Ivana said...

The color is simply gorgeous.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

udvouverunek said...

It's so juicy itself, and the name only confirms its features :) Nice, I love it! Looking forward to your next swatches of Lime Crime stuff ;-)
Verunka

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...