Monday, 2 April 2012

Wet n Wild Liquid Eyeliners



This is just a real quick look which is pretty nice to wear now when it's getting warmer outside and one doesn't want a lot of eye make up.
I started with drawing the coloured eyeliner first and made it pretty thick just to make sure it would still be visible after the black liner was drawn on!
I must say that the eyeliners from Wet n Wild really stays on, I had to get some oil to be able to remove it! Perfect for those of you who wants a smudge free liner.

You can see all swatches and read our thoughts on them here!

Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Elate
Eyeliner - Wet n Wild Mega Liquid eyeliner in Turquoise & H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Lestat mixed with Wolf

Enjoy!
Phlox

15 comments:

PureMorning said...

Great color :))

Maxi A. said...

Looks great:) I need to try some colourful eye liners:)

Blackmentos said...

What a simple and stunning look! I love green and blue liners to death! :)

CottonCandyINK said...

love it

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

I'm curious if these tend to crack like a lot of liquid liners?? I'm searching for the "perfect" liner. :)

Luna said...

that color is so vibrant and pretty !

mala0727 said...

this eyeliner is great :D

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

This is great. Nice pop of color without being too crazy. I may have to invest in some of these. Now I need to go look at your swatches and review ..

Pearl Squirrel said...

Simple but pretty! I am really envious of your eyes, your eyebrow is pretty high and your skin looks so smooth, so you have such a nice 'canvas' to work with :D

Naomi said...

Love green eyeliners!

olgiepolgie said...

That shade of green is gorgeous! I love it with the black, too.

socialitedreams said...

totally loving the look, that green pops soooo well

• Ju Menezes • said...

Love it! this green liner is gorgeous, this look is a great way to be fast and get very charming ;)

coco said...

love how the green gives pop of color to this simple look. i wish i can get my hands on my vibrant liquid liners to try it out.

Antonia-Ivana said...

I love how you kept the eye make-up simple so that the green eyeliner pops out.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...