Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Painted Falsies!







So I did some more experimenting with white complexions and my SugarPill palettes!
And tried to paint on some lashes on the lid, and it got quite cool! Notice the glossyness of the liner. Even though it's waterproof (and I'm not the biggest fan of that), I think it's one of my favorite liners. This is Precision Ink Abyss from Illamasqua.
I also learned how good it is to paint some of the eyeliner on the lashes before putting on the falsies so there's no way the real ones are visible.

Lady Bethezda wondered about our favorite liners in the search of the perfect one, and I'd say Abyss would be mine for the moment. I asked Phlox and her vote goes for Perversion 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner from Urban Decay. Does not crack, but lasts for ages which could be considered both as plus and a minus!

Experimenting products:
Complexion - Rich Liquid Foundation 100 by Illamasqua, powdered with pressed eyeshadow Tako by SugarPill
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - SugarPill Palettes Burning Heart & Sweetheart. Black eyeshadow from the Original Palette by Sleek
Eyepencil - NYX JEP in Milk
Eyeliner - Precision Ink Abyss from Illamasqua
False Lashes - Girls With Attitude Eye Impact Lashes Madame Butterfly
Eyebrow - Black eyeshadow from the Original Palette from Sleek

Enjoy!
Azure

37 comments:

Biba said...

This is freakin' fantastic!

Fab Fingertips. said...

LOVE this look, I have zero eyelashes so may have to try this! Love the skills you ladies have.

udvouverunek said...

Wooow, that's super-cool! I don't have words for that, I'm just gazing at it and think of it's real or am I just dreaming...? Excellent!!
Verunka

Robyn said...

Awesome! I wish I had the crease-to-brow space to try this!

Makeupobsessions said...

Amazing!!!! <3

Sparklz and Shine said...

So awesome!

BaByLux said...

awesome !! *_*

Emi at Project Swatch said...

This is really neat!

artlook4u said...

wow, this is soooo dramatic! but I like the idea, it really makes your eyes pop :) well done :*

CottonCandyINK said...

love this so much

Gosia said...

This is the best make up. I like the dramatic look and I love Your Make Up.
As for my make-up - "Brazilian make-up" - I did three lines:gold eyeliner, black and green eyeshadows.
I greet You
Gosia:)

Crissy said...

Very skillful! Love this

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Neat idea! This looks just flawless.

gio said...

So cool and creative! Love it!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Great idea, I love it! it's very graphic with the yellow and green that clash and the liner!

Kassie said...

Holy shit!! This is the coolest thing ever!! And you picked great colors for it too! I love this one!!!!!! :D

Chantel said...

I love this!

Naomi said...

So trying this! lovely

The Peach said...

Um... yeah... this is amazing! You are so creative and talented! Love how the "painted" lashes turned out!

• Ju Menezes • said...

Omg *-* love this painted lashes and the colors!

dslrbbt said...

You know what I like best about this one?? The TINY peek of purple in the inner and outer lid! Such a thoughtful little addition that really makes the whole thing sing!!

olgiepolgie said...

Wow! This would be a great look for a party.

Blackmentos said...

Awesome stuff, I don't think I'll ever try this but it looks great on your eyes! I've seen this done recently by lancome but for bottom lashes! From afar they look real even! :)

Ashley @ Passion for Polish said...

Wow, this looks amazing! I LOVE trying new eye makeup looks. So glad I found your blog!

Geena said...

OMG!!! Freaking love this. The moment I saw this picture I couldn't stop saying 'this is SO cool!!!!' Fantastic job :D

Iridescent Colors said...

This looks like it was fun to do. Creative!

Alessandra ~ Miss Boom Baby ♥ said...

wow *O*

indie said...

So I suspect you guys are getting rather tired of my 'oh my god, this blog is MAGIC!' reponse, but seriously. THIS BLOG IS MAGIC.

Luna said...

Okay this is freakin' Awesome !!!!

Lisanne said...

Wow, so gorgeous! I think it;s very creative and beautiful. Love it :D

Maryam Maquillage said...

OMG WHY HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF THIS??!!!! Well, I did do a Twiggy post today, but it's not the same!!! this is sooooooo creative and unbelievably gorgeous!!!!! AAaaaaaaAAAAaaaa I wanna scream!!!

Lojs said...

About throwing away make up.. Well, If someone is stupid and retared enough to steal someones (miiiine D:) make up, my thought is that they are not smart enough to use it correctly! ^^

Antonia-Ivana said...

Oh my, I loooooove it! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Desert Rose said...

Boy, this is freaking awesome!

Girl Anachronism said...

Wow, amazing! Have to try that on the next occasion!

D D said...

i love love love this!

Karo Ruiz said...

Oh my God!!!Just amazing!!!

I follow your blog! I like it!

We can follow each other if u want.

plutimakeup.blogspot.com

Thank u!! And congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...