Friday, 13 April 2012

Carrot Head Lips!

So I just suddenly felt the urge to try out the glitter from LIT Cosmetic on my lips just to try something new! I started with Illamasquas lipstick Sangers just to get a full coverage red hue to work with. 



 Then I added the Carrot Head from LIT in size 2. I used the Clearly Liquid Glitter Base to attached the glitter with and I used it with a cotton swab and gently rolled it over. Don't use too much at a time, it's better to apply a second layer if one wants more glitter!


 



I think it turned out to be pretty great. It last for a very long time even if one has to eat or drink something. Only disadvantage is that the lips feels very dry but I guess if it's just for the day one probably could stand it!

Have you ever tried glitter lips?

Enjoy!
Phlox

16 comments:

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

Love the color.

BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

fashion BOOM said...

better than that cannot be .
perfect lips

Desert Rose said...

A perfect match to Dorothy's ruby slippers!

Luna said...

Beautiful lipcolor ! For some reason i don't dare to wear red lips ...
I have tried glitter on my lips once , for a night out, and it was so awesome :D

Robyn said...

Oh my, that is beautiful!

Naomi said...

Always wanted to try glitter lips!

gio said...

That's so gorgeous!

Kassie said...

You are smart to use a glitter base to adhere it. I used clear Lipgloss and I got glitter all in my mouth, it was so gross. But this is gorgeous! :D

Rafaella Online said...

Great color! Loved it!

Take a trip to my blog?
http://www.Thestylestash.com


Xxo
Rafaella Nicoletti

dslrbbt said...

Neat!! Did it look all glittering while you were outside?? I bet it looked awesome!

Special K said...

This looks so beautiful!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Pretty! It reminds me of dorothy's slippers in the wizzard of oz, there's something magical and nostalgic about red glitter :) I haven't tried it since I only own green glitters and don't have a suitable base, but I would love to for a night out!

Fab Fingertips. said...

I love this effect I have Sangers and need to try some glitter over it now! :-)

olgiepolgie said...

This looks insanely metallic. Amazing!

Antonia-Ivana said...

absolutely stunning lips! You did a great job.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I HAVE tried glitter lips and it was a HOT mess!! You seem to be able to do it very neatly, it looks flawless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...