Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Wet n Wild Tutorial

So here's my Wet n Wild look, which I also split up as a quick tutorial. Here's how I did!


I applied the Colouricon Eyeliner on my lid using the Green one. Under the lashes is Deep Blue, and on the waterline is Turquoise. On the lid I painted small lines which I blended out with a synthetic brush.

I used only one pigment for the whole look, and by using different pencils makes the result shift in colours. The pigment I used was Whisper Green Multi Use Pigment from MadMinerals

Then I added some more Deep Blue to create an eyeliner, but also enhancing the blue under the bottom lashes.

Fixed the brows and on with two layers of mascara (Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara) and the look is complete! Quick and easy. And of course one could add glitter, rhinestones or have a bolder eyeliner, simply follow your will!
Result! 





I love just using one pigment, but several primers! Makes the pigment to appear so much more fun than usual.
I have made more tutorials with pencils and just one pigment. You can watch them here (pencil tutorial), and here (one shadow tutorial).
Hope you found it useful!

Product sum up:
Primer - Wet n Wild Colouricon Eyeliner in Green & Deep Blue
Eyeshadow - MadMinerals Multi Use Pigment in Whisper Green
Eyepencil - Wet n Wild Colouricon Eyeliner in Turquoise
Eyeliner - Wet n Wild Colouricon Eyeliner in Deep Blue
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

14 comments:

Emi at Project Swatch said...

This is so beautiful, I love it!

Seana said...

very pretty! :) x

Blackmentos said...

So damn gorgeous! I'm a lover of blue/teal eye make up! Can't wait to post my too faced summer inspired look! thanks for sharing! :))

gio said...

So pretty!

Luna said...

Oooooowww , me likes ! Teals are so great on your blue peepers :D

TamaraS said...

good mascara , but i cant buy in ny country :S

GlamorousMama said...

I am always afraid to try Blue on Blue. This looks great on you!!

New follower
-janelle

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

Very pretty. I like the darker blue winged eyeliner.

Pearl Squirrel said...

Really pretty! Although I liked the mixture of colors without the pigment too, they look great with your eyes :) And I really like this mascara on your lashes too.

olgiepolgie said...

Gorgeous! I love the idea of one colour being changed just by using a different coloured base.

QueenxPeaches said...

very pretty, crazy this is kind of a natural look on you! lol

beautiful me plus you said...

really good step by step tutorial! it almost matches your eye color! x Marina

Emm said...

Your eyes are looking beautiful! :)


I would love it if you entered my giveaway!

Bootie Babe International Nail Polish Giveaway

Antonia-Ivana said...

lovely fresh look!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...