Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Wet n Wild Eyepencils & Eyeliners

So yesterday me and Phlox stood by a Wet n Wild booth and just went berserk!
It was surprisingly how many odd colours they had in like everything, and also as I think everybody knows, how freaking cheap they are!
So no, we didn't come out with just one product!
We had like a full hand each of Wet n Wild!
Look!

Yiha!

Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeliner
From left to right:
White
Sky Blue
Cool Green
Turquoise
Green
Deep Blue
Purple
Amethyst

Liquid Eyeliners!

Ah! What a beauty!
Left to right:
Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Blue
Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Turquoise
H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner in Black

Mega Liquid Eyeliner brush, nice and thin!

H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner felt pen tip

Swatch-time!
Top row left to right with Coloricon Eyeliner:
White
Sky Blue
Cool Green
Turquoise
Green
Deep Blue.
Bottom row, left to right:
Purple
Amethyst

All in all these pencils are very creamy and easy to apply. I have made a look that I'll show later, where I also used them as primer, so they are fantastic that way too!
They were easy to apply on the waterline as well, so that's a plus. But since they are very cheap it is amazing how good colour pay off they've got!
Colour sum up:
White - simple matte white
Sky Blue - light shimmery blue
Cool Green - Forrest Green with shimmer
Turquoise - A bit shimmery, but hues more to the bluer part in the turquoise
Green - Emerald green. Matte base but has some tiny sparkles
Deep Blue - Dark matte blue, with silver sparkles
Purple - Deep matte purple
Amethyst - A more reddish purple with golden sheen


Eyeliner swatches!

Left to right:
Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in
Blue &
Turquoise.
H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Blue - A sky blue with a nice shimmer
Turquoise - More of a green turquoise with shimmer
Black - Black, but very liquid

The hopes are high for these beauties but it's so easy to love them all!
I liked the colours of the pencils, since they had so many in different hues of blue and green.
And later I'll show you the look I made out of them!
See ya!

Azure!

12 comments:

262Trinity said...

Great buys! Are they long lasting? Ive always been afraid to try them out... Let me know your thoughts :)

xo

Marvelle said...

I have never ever seen these in england! :( where did you get yours from??

Blackmentos said...

Omg...those colors! I wish we could find more cheaper colorful quality eyeliners here! Drugstore ones start from $10 onwards! Usually even $15-20, it sucks that i cant get more colors without spending a bomb! Great swatches! Loved the bright green liquid one!

Morgaine said...

Ooooh very nice, girls!!!!

Crissy said...

These look great! I've been looking for a good white one.

Pearl Squirrel said...

Great colors, especially the purple pencils!

Kassie said...

I am totally going to get the white pencil, and the turquoise and black liquid liners! Great swatches! Thank you!!

ClassAKAlyChic said...

Wet'n'Wild Liquid Eyeliner is my absolute fav! I've tried several different kinds, but each time I somehow make my way back to Wet'n'Wild Liquid Eyeliner.

ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

olgiepolgie said...

Oh wow! Look at all those pretty colours. So amazing.

Gosia said...

I would like these colorful eyeliner Wet'n'wild - are great !!!
My English is poor but I hope you understand my comments:)

Antonia-Ivana said...

I'm so excited about the new stunning make-ups you're going to create with this new stuff.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Alexandra Marie said...

Love your blog - I'm a total makeup junkie and your site definitely feeds me addiction :)

I'm now a follower! check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other!

~Alex
nofearofperfection.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...