Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Time for SugarPills Poison Plum!










I figured it was so long ago I used Poison Plum from SugarPill so I had to have it on today! I got the urge to use it especially since seeing Olgiepolgie doing a look with Poison Plum.
And I swear, I'm being amazed every time I use it! It's so bright and easy to blend!
A favorite of mine is to combine purple with gold but today I added some pink to fade in with the purple!
And of course there had to be some glitter on, or the look wouldn't be complete! I sure bow down to the amazingness of LIT Cosmetics! 

List in action:
Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper
Shadows - Poison Plum, Dollipop & Love + Pressed Eyeshadow, Decora, Magentric & Goldilux Loose Eyeshadow all from SugarPill. Eyedust Goldglow from Make Up Store.
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Mascara - Fat Brush Mascara from Eyeko, & Silver Glitter Mascara from 2True
Glitter - Champagne Wishes attached with Clearly Liquid Glitter Base from LIT Cosmetics
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

31 comments:

fashion BOOM said...

i love so much

PureMorning said...

Amazing look :))

Maxi A. said...

Gorgeous as always:D I'm tired of saying this but like Yoda to Luke:D My master:D


Soooo pretty:) It will go well with my eye colour:)

Biba said...

Oh, fantastic combo!

Luna said...

Oh i love this , it's so luxurious :)
I see lately a lot of looks with sugarpill shadows on different blogs , i think it's time to purchase some pressed shadows too :D

Blackmentos said...

Oh my this look is so luxe :p

Desert Rose said...

OooooooOoooooOOOOOOoooh!

The Peach said...

Love this look! The purple with the gold! Awesome!

Huda said...

It really brings out your eyes. It's beautiful!

Robyn said...

Ooooh, this is so plush and gorgeous! I just got the Burning Heart palette and I can't wait to use it now!

262Trinity said...

absolutly gorgeous!

gio said...

Wow! What a gorgeous color combo!

theartismakeup said...

oooh wauwie this is gorgeous!!!

Morgaine said...

awesome and very oriental like with the gold <3

Seana said...

Wicked color combo!! I love this :) x

Pearl Squirrel said...

I LOVE this look! The color gradient and glitters makes it look like it is one duochrome color that is in the midst of shifting colors!

Rach said...

This is totally gorgeous you ladies are such an inspiration

maxcom said...

magic coulors and amazing make up

Candy Killer said...

nice colors :D

Aoife said...

Purple and gold is one of my favorite combinations too! Must get my hands on Poison Plum, such a beautiful look!

Cassie said...

Beautiful!!

Marvelle said...

You never fail to blow me away with your talent! Are you guys on makeupbee? :)

Sell WoW Account said...

wow! that looks so amazing!

dslrbbt said...

GOSH! Such a wonderful mix of colour!! Makes me want to use some Poison Plum right now!!

olgiepolgie said...

Gorgeous! I love it with the pink and gold and of course the glitter! Thanks for the shout out, too. You're too kind.

Lojs said...

Yep. Im gonna need that poison plum-shadow. Thanks.

Antonia-Ivana said...

These colors totally match. good job!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Wow this is so fabulous!!!!!!!!

Veru said...

Another perfect eyes! I love this colour combinations, it looks so royal and luxurious ;-) Just have an order of lingerie in this combination on the way... :-)
Verunka

Lisanne said...

Damn.... now I need to use goldilux with purples. Gorgeous :D

Geena said...

Gahhh I love the color combination so much!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...