Saturday, 24 March 2012

SugarPill Palettes






Yiha!
So I was playing around a bit last night and thought I'd share the result with you.
This is totally an exaggerated look but still very.... beautiful somehow! 
And I must say, having a white complexion makes the colours pop out so much more!
I mainly used SugarPill's Sweetheart Palette, but then I wanted to add some yellow and therefor The Burning Heart Palette was included. And of course using Lumi to this wasn't a bad choice, white with mint green sheen....
A truly Saturday's look huh...?!

Products in action:
Complexion - Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in 100, and SugarPill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako as powder
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - SugarPill Burning Heart & Sweetheart Palettes using Dollipop, Tako, Midori, Afterparty & Buttercupcake. SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi. Noir from the Bad Girl Palette by Sleek
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Fat Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrow - Noir in the Bad Girl Palette by Sleek

Enjoy!
Azure

22 comments:

Naomi said...

Beautiful!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Gorgeous!! I love it. So bright and eye catching (no pun intended!)

yelaya said...

This is simply stunning and powerful!!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

WOW. Love your blending

CottonCandyINK said...

amazing look

Kassie said...

Very gorgeous!!

dslrbbt said...

This is just freakin' amazing! I LOVE it!!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Perfect 80's look! Only they didn't bother to blend this perfectly back then, haha :)

I am thinking about ordering this foundation in 100 too, to lighten my other foundations because they don't sell many light shades here in Belgium and ordering an exact match online is tricky. Do you think it could work for that?

Iridescent Colors said...

this is so bright- and so pigmented. its incredible. love!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Black brows were such a nice touch, I thought.

Liza said...

Oooh I love this look, the yellow and pink pops look great!

Seana said...

Amazing! x

sugarbumpkin said...

This indeed has a sense of dark, mysterious beauty to it! Beautiful!

TamaraS said...

amazing art !

Antonia-Ivana said...

This look is kind of mysterious, which I absolutely love.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Blackmentos said...

No wonder...I was wondering why your skin looked much paler than normal! I love the combination! Personally I'd have done all cool toned colored on myself but they all work very nicely!

Midori just looks amazing under your eye!

Robyn said...

Fiiiine, I'll buy Sweetheart!

CRYS said...

OHHHH YEAHHHH :P GREAT! LOVE IT!

olgiepolgie said...

It's amazing what a white complexion can do for the eyeshadow. This is just gorgeous!

Beauty Mish Mash said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!<3 I am completely in a neutrals rut at the moment, but I think I need to try sugarpill now!:)

Gosia said...

REVELATION !!!!!!!!!!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Awesome! I love how you used Lumi for a bit of a highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...