Friday, 23 March 2012

Sugarpill Flamepoint



So here's reversed version of this look, but I didn't use the exact same products. I simply adore Flamepoint from Sugarpill. The intensity of the colour is indescribable, it's simply the perfect orange! Don't know if you've noticed but I'm totally hooked on everything from Sugarpill?!


Products used:
Primer - Illamsqua Fat Pencil in Perverse 
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Flamepoint & Tako, Medusa Eye Dust in Comet, MadMineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Heat Wave & UR Fine
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Emerald City
Eyeliner - Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua's Fine Pencil in Eerie

Enjoy!
Phlox




14 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Love the iridescence and that orange is pure awesomeness!

Maxi A. said...

You're like Sugarpill addict:D

It looks great:)

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

GAH! grabby hands. That's like Mac Neon orange but better!

Makeup Zombie said...

Gorgeous! The lower lash line really pulled it all together!

Anonymous said...

Oh cool, a look with orange as the main colour. I'm so trying this soon because I think it makes your eyes look ridiculously blue. ;)

Maryam Maquillage said...

HOT FIYAH!!!!!

Pearl Squirrel said...

I love how these colors clash! I think this combination makes your eyes a lot greener too. Great look!

Boho Vanity said...

this is so much fun, i love the bright pop of orange shadow, really unique xx
my blog: boho vanity

Antonia-Ivana said...

very impressive look!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

shortylegsbeauty said...

Very beautiful :)
I love the color combination :)
I have noticed that I can´t wear orange eye shadow.. I look crazy :D

Iridescent Colors said...

this color is definitely on fire. love!

Blackmentos said...

Just awesome. I think this way the orange really makes your eye color pop, it's this whole cool toned warm toned contrast that works so well together!

I would kill for sugar pill but i probably wont play around as creatively as you do!:)

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup. Glad to be back viewing your blog.

olgiepolgie said...

I adore Flamepoint! I never thought I'd like an orange so much. This look is stunning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...