Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Royal Blue Eyes




I'm so happy that so many of you enjoyed our and Esther's collaboration post. It was a joy working with and I did get so much inspiration from her nail creations. I love the glitter dots Azure made so I'm going to give them a try myself someday soon.

Have I ever mention that I completely adore the loose eyeshadows from Sugarpill? Right now, I'm just mesmerized by the colour performance from Asylum and Royal Sugar. I simply couldn't decided which one to wear so I grabbed them both. Only thing one has to be a bit carefully about is the fall down, so I tend to dab the eyeshadows on and then blend them out, once their on the lid! Makes life so much easier!!

Got any loose favorites from Sugarpill or some other brand?


Products:
Primer - Illamasqua's Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Royal Sugar & Asylum, Sleek Acid Palette, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Copper with Sugarpill's Asylum on top
Eyeliner - Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua's Fine Pencil in Eerie

Enjoy!
Phlox

23 comments:

Tone-Lise said...

Beautiful, I love it=) The colors are so nice:)

Tamara S said...

wow the royal blue is amazing , so pigmented !!!

Naomi said...

Super blue!

PureMorning said...

Great idea for make-up ;))

Maxi A. said...

It's fabulous!!! Your make up's are such an inspiration:) I love reading your posts:)

QueenxPeaches said...

love that blue with the green. Gorgeous as always <3

CottonCandyINK said...

i love your brows

Christina said...

These colors are gorgeous. :)

Morgaine said...

Great look! I have Tiara from Sugarpill and loads of indie loose shadows, which i love but don't use enough....

Seana said...

Amazing! That blue is gorgeous! x

Pearl Squirrel said...

These colors combined are so awesome!
I never thought red on the waterline could be this pretty too! :)

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

That royal blue is amazing!

• Ju Menezes • said...

MMMm! i was wondering how i could use a blue like this, you did it so perfect! Im just itching to buy some Sugarpill eyeshadows! they seems to be so pigmented and easy to work :)

Luna said...

So intense and bright , it looks stunning !!! Such a nice dark blue ...

The Peach said...

What a rich blue! Love the green above it! Beautiful as always!

Antonia-Ivana said...

Love the rich blue!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

olgiepolgie said...

Amazing! I would never think a blue like that and a red would work without looking weird, but you've gone and proven me wrong. I love Lumi and Goldilux from Sugarpill and I think Fyrinnae's Arcane Magic eyeshadows are some of the most amazing I've ever seen.

Maryam Maquillage said...

omg that pop of cranberry in the lower lash line = #WINNING!!!

shalely said...

oohhh nice!

Lisanne said...

This blue colour is just so stunning, I think it looks great and very daring with the bright red under your eye. :D

Simera H said...

Amazing look. I love Royal Sugar loose shadow.

BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

k-rocka said...

really amazing colours :)) !!

theartismakeup said...

augh I feel like i've missed so much from you guys I loveee this look! I always love the combo of blues and greens it matches perfectly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...