Wednesday, 21 March 2012

NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Purple Rain






Purple/pink lips for today!
I'm rearranging my make up stash and I told you a few days ago how much goodies one can find just by cleaning up from time to time.
So I'm now in a project to use them a lot, never to be forgotten again!
This is the Slim Lip Pencil in Purple Rain, which I could think of using it for the eyes as well. 
Whenever I colour the whole lip with a pencil I find it very dry and the lips just look like a super dry desert, I just sweep with a gloss over to solve that problem!
Lipgloss seems to last a bit longer when using a pencil underneath it, so there are just cons with this method!
The gloss in use today is NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Sweetheart.

Over and out!
Azure

12 comments:

PureMorning said...

Nice color :))

TamaraS said...

in love with this color :)) <3

D D said...

the colour is fantastic ... it's perfect for spring :**

Simera H said...

I just bought this color.. It looks really pretty o you.

BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

indie said...

Not exactly the color that pops to mind when I read "purple rain", but stunning nonetheless.

The Peach said...

Such a great color!

theartismakeup said...

love it perfect for spring/summer :D

Boho Vanity said...

love love love this! super gorgeous, nyx is awesome xx
my blog: boho vanity

CottonCandyINK said...

beautiful lip color

olgiepolgie said...

Stunning bright colour!

Antonia-Ivana said...

This is a quite nice color.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Iridescent Colors said...

love this color- pinks are my favorite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...