Thursday, 29 March 2012

My quick look!





This is my quickie!
When there's just no time at all, or an overslept moment, this is what I do.
Simple complexions, a black pencil, a brow pencil and mascara.
One can be bolder and do the waterline black as well, but today I left that part out!
Then I rush through the door, and make sure to stuff my purse with loads of lipsticks (which I prepare during brushing teeth!) and then I can make the lips on the sub, or what the moment gives you!
When one's in a hurry all the rules are rearranged!!

Short list:
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

How do you do your quickie looks??

Enjoy!
Azure

17 comments:

QueenxPeaches said...

are those things real?? if they are damn girl! if not.. damn girl!! lol great application or im jealous =)

D D said...

tomorrow i will this quickie :D xoxo (i loooove your eyes)

Sunny said...

This is so pretty! I'm always oversleeping and being late for things :P I might try this in future for those times! x

Brittania said...

This is beautiful! I'm going to have to try it, today maybe. For a quickie neutral look I use a shinnery beige to highlight the inner corner of my eye, mascara, fill my brows, and then do my lips on the way to work.

CottonCandyINK said...

you have beautiful lashes

PureMorning said...

I very like such simple make-up ;))

Pearl Squirrel said...

You have great skin! This simple look really makes your lashes stand out even more. I bet you can look made up with mascara only :D

Fab Fingertips. said...

ALmost sums up my quickie makeup, alhtoug I tend to contour the crease and a bit under eye, no liner & lots mascara & lipstick on way out!!

Make-up Pleasure said...

So fast and easy, bat really gorgeaus.

...and your eyes are so beautiful, i'm envoius XD

Emi at Project Swatch said...

This is so different than most of the looks you do, but simple and totally gorgeous. . . and I'm SO jealous of your eyelashes!

Holly said...

Your eyelashes are gorgeous!

olgiepolgie said...

This is so pretty and flattering! I still wish I had your lashes. Then a simple look like this might actually work for me.

Frankenstyna said...

Lovely lashes!!!! :: drool ::

Morgaine said...

Ugh those lashes *dies*

S.Laura.Victor.Make.Up said...

Your lashes are the boooomb! So long and thick and amazing, just amazing :)

Antonia-Ivana said...

This is exactly what I do when I'm out of time.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Blackmentos said...

Dear god! Your lashes are out of this world! It's simple but looks so good and polished! :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...