Thursday, 29 March 2012

Lips for quickie eyes

Just wanted to show some of the lip products I chose to throw in my purse for my quick look!
First out is a NYX Goddess of the Night Gloss called Gold Pink. Very easy to apply, therefor very good for when rushing!





Then I went for softer lips, these are created by NYX Slim Lip Pencil Coral which I painted on after moisturizing my lips with Ultrabalm from Lush which gives an amazing shine to the lips. Almost like a lipgloss!



And changing the colours of the lips are a better way to go through a day when everything feels like it's against you. Overslept days are often such days that makes you wish you had just stayed under the duvet and continued sleeping!

Over and out!
Azure

10 comments:

• Ju Menezes • said...

OOooaahh! this pink is just amazing, love how it shines! <3

gio said...

Both colors are very pretty!

BostonPrincess said...

I love that coral color, very pretty!

Pearl Squirrel said...

That pink gloss is amazing, I'm going to remember about that one!

And I agree about oversleeping, it's a horrible feeling. I usually just dab on some concealer and do a quick buffing with mineral foundation, fix my brows and maybe add some blush. Then I sometimes add mascara/eyepencil/lipgloss during my break at work, so I can feel a bit more presentable in the afternoon :)

Fab Fingertips. said...

The pink lipgloss is amazing, I might have to try it!

CottonCandyINK said...

love them both

udvouverunek said...

Well, your lips are pretty awesome, especially their shape, and the teeth as well. Pure envy! :)
Verunka

The Peach said...

Love that NYX gloss! Such a great color!

socialitedreams said...

freaking a i need gold pink! my goodness it's gorgeous

olgiepolgie said...

I love both of these! Both would look amazing with that eye makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...