Thursday, 8 March 2012

In love with Cobalt!








Okay, so today was the first try out of the new Jumbo Pencils! Yiha!
I focused on using the Cobalt blue pencil, only because it was love at first sight with that one.
I used it on the corner of the lid, witch made the shadow on top of it much deeper! I love to work like this with coloured primers!
It's like blending your own colours, but on the lid!
And, when I was done I came up with a brilliant idea: Why not have one today on the waterline!?
Though at that time I had already coloured my waterline in my ordinary white, so when I drew on Cucumber it got a bit effected by that, so the colour of my waterline isn't truly the Cucumber tone. I will do it alone another time.
And note to oneself: Don't colour the waterline after applied mascara, do it before!

List in action:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk & Cobalt 
Shadows - Sleek Original & Circus Palettes, and Eyedust Goldglow from MUS
Eyepencil - (Snowflake by MUS) & NYX JEP Cucumber
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrow - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Over and out!
Azure

23 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

amazing look

Simera H said...

Such a fun look. Perfect as usual.


BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

Maxi A. said...

I love it:D And I love Jumbo Pencils:D I already forced my boyfriend to buy two of them:) I want Milk and Black Bean to start with:) And then the whole collection:D Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dslrbbt said...

I love the way you do really colourful looks! It always look so darn perfect!

Desert Rose said...

it made me think of Girls just wanna have fun by Cindy Lauper, don't ask me why!:D

Morgaine said...

I love it!!! cucumber looks awesome and the colors are so pretty!

Iridescent Colors said...

The blue and green look awesome together!! Very colorful and fun as usual. =-)

Tone-Lise said...

This is so beautiful=)
I love it=)
<3

Pearl Squirrel said...

stunning! There seem to be so many colors in it, I always tend to feel lost when trying to use more than 3 :D

I love the blue mascara on top of the pink, it gives a very nice effect!

gio said...

What a beautiful and fun look, love it!

fashion BOOM said...

that s a perfect make up
I always admire what you do

Cydonian said...

This is simply amazing!!

Luna said...

Like , like , like !!! I want Cucumber now .... and i also want to eat some now , yummie :D Gorgeous as always :)

Nettiema *RamblingsfromaMotherof3* said...

I love the colors, You always amaze me. x0x0

Antonia-Ivana said...

This colorful make-up is marvelous. I love the tiny blue part of your lashes. You're very creative!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

BostonPrincess said...

Stunning. What a fun look for spring.

olgiepolgie said...

Gorgeous! I'm in love with Cobalt now too. Must get my hands on it.

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

great idea with the contouring! I will have to try. the cucumber on the waterline looks great too, even if it's mixed with white

Simera H said...

Hey girlie. I gave you a blog award... Congrats...
http://beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.com/2012/03/butterfly-award.html

shortylegsbeauty said...

Amazing look :) I love that green on the waterline :) Ah I love everything about the look... the color combo.. everything :)

262Trinity said...

That is such a beautiful look!

theartismakeup said...

I love it! those colors look great with eachother and the green waterline is just really neat! love it! *oh i did say that already didn't i ;) *

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Great colours! I really love Cucumber, it was an awesome idea to use it on the waterline!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...