Monday, 12 March 2012

Barry M Aqua Gold






A day light picture, which now is possible since spring is approaching day by day!

Let's start the week with a soft casual look yet with a bit added colour.
And seeing my posts in this blog makes me realize how many times I use blue/turquoise in my looks. 
Which depends on my weakness I have for those hues, so I'll try harder to create looks with more variety of colours. Like a challenge!
Phlox is so good combining and using different colours all the time so I'll need to keep up with her!
But anyhow, a while ago when we posted the swatches of our Barry M Dazzle Dusts , a lot of people liked the Petrol Black and Aqua Gold a lot. And for some reason that popped up in my head and I decided to do a look using them together!


The List goes:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Barry M Dazzle Dust in Aqua Gold, Petrol Black & Iridescent Gold
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Siren
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out
Azure

24 comments:

Blackmentos said...

Wow...i love the love the sea green shade...wish I had access to Barry M! It sounds like such a variety with amazing products! :)

Lojs said...

Holy crap I neeeed that aqua gold colour! Barry M makes such lovely shadows, Its ashamed they dont get out to play much..

Eiter way. This look is fantastic. H5

Maxi A. said...

It's gorgeous:) As always:)

Luna said...

As always a stunning look ! I love the eyeliner u used , so pretty !

PureMorning said...

Great colors :))

CottonCandyINK said...

great st.patricks day look

Emi at Project Swatch said...

this is really lovely :)

• Ju Menezes • said...

Love it! Mermaid eyes! :D

theartismakeup said...

this is gorgeous!! love it!!

Federica - Ecobiopinioni said...

Bellissimo davvero!

Morgaine said...

Oooh very pretty! Daylight.... i love it lol!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Great look! You do use a lot of blue, but it is never the same and I could never get bored of your looks :D
Aqua gold reminds me a bit of mad minerals' day dreamer, but that's a bit more toned down.

gio said...

This is stunning! Love Barry M, they make some beautiful colors.

Kassie said...

I love the teal/yellow duo chrome of the shadows! I am dying to try Barry M but it is only available online, and that has made me wait a while. But someday I will own them all! xD

Darkness said...

I really really like it!! :)

Fab Fingertips. said...

Love these types of colours, and this is a beautiful look!

shalely said...

it looks like an Ocean.

Iridescent Colors said...

I love colors that shine gold. They look amazing in the sun. Love the look!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

Beautiful as always!

olgiepolgie said...

Aqua Gold is amazing! I love this look.

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Whew this looks amazing! I'm going to have to try doing this look!

Maryam Maquillage said...

so sleek, chic and cool!! I love the simplicity of this look, plus the mile long lashes which I'll never get over!!

Kirsty said...

lovely just lovely, you are so talented at eye makeup!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...