Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Too Faced and Urban Decay Products

I said I would show you my new eyeliner I used here, and some close up swatches, so why not do it today!
I'll start with the Glamour Dusts from Too Faced.
Even though this is the same type of product, the two of them are sooo different!
The first one; Nude Beam is what I'd like to describe it as a mixture of an eyedust and loose glitter. A very good idea indeed, and the colour is easy to use.
However, the other one, Blue Angel, is just loose glitter. But very beautiful glitter, like a light blue hologram glitter you just can't be without!
Let's take a look at them!

Here's Nude Beam. And one can actually see the sheen of eyedust on the strainer. 

And here's Blue Angel. And there's no pigment visible at all, just the glitter. Or is it just mine looking like this?
But must just say I like the products, even though they are different, so don't misunderstand me okay!
I also purchased the famous Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue, and I like that one so much better than the other Shadow Insurance.
Ugh, I know a lot of you like but that one and I don't get along at all. But let's compare them in a separate post later on shall we!
I swatched the Glamour Dusts on the Glitter Glue, and also applied some on just bare skin so you can see the difference.


My new found friend! Glitter Glue! Works as a primer too!
And here I've swatched Blue Angel to the left, and Nude Beam to the right.
The part below is on bare skn, but the line from where the Glitter Glue starts is kind of visible, right!



On to the liners! These ones are from Urban Decay, and I have had a very big curiosity for their 24/7 range, so now I had to try them.
I got their 24/7 Glide on Pencil and the 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner.
Sadly I find my eyepencils to glide around on my waterline so I had to try their Glide on Pencils, but I haven't tried it enough to give it a real review, so let me get back on that!
But the eyeliner was a happy surprise! The colour is amazing!
By now you should know how weak I am for blue, so this was really a special blue. The base seems to be darkened with black, and then added with some tropical shimmer blue!


The Flipside 24/7 Glide on Pencil

The 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Siren

This eyeliner is a new favorite of mine, and one of the things I like is that fine brush. That's very rare nowadays to get a fine brush to the eyeliners, they seem to be so chunky! So it was love at first sight!

Flipside to the left, and Siren to the right!
Did you like my products? And if you have any of them, please let me know what you think!

Enjoy!
Azure

13 comments:

D D said...

can't wait to see a look :***

Alessandra ~ Miss Boom Baby ♥ said...

I'm so in love with Siren *w* amazing color!

Liza said...

Those dusts are awesome, I have Glampire and it's gorgeous :)

CottonCandyINK said...

great items

Morgaine said...

I got TFSI, but some how it didn't blend as easy as I expected, so I got myself UDPP, wich I quite like..
You got some great stuff, especially the glitter glue looks very interesting for glitter fiends :-)

Luna said...

I have the glitter glue which i looooove !! And i have several UD eyepencils and one liquid liner in perversion , but siren looks awesome. Maybe i'll buy that one !

Boho Vanity said...

wow that glitter is so so stunning! xx
My Blog: Boho Vanity

The Peach said...

Interesting that those dazzle dusts are different, even though they are the same product. Both colors are so pretty! Love that liquid liner! I don't have any of them, but have to agree that the brush tip looks super fine!

Clarey's Designz said...

The glitter glue is amazing, I just found it the other day when looking for a primer for my glitters. I agree it is quite light but it still works wonders if you just rub it in until it becomes invisible almost, gives you less time to apply the glitter though.
Love all UD pencils, I was lucky enough to get ltd edition gift pack of 6 in amazing colours last christmas. To me they are without a doubt the best on the market at the moment :)

ps. love waking up to your blog post in my inbox every morning :)

TENDERHEARTR said...

Those liners look amazing! I have a few 24/7 liners and they are so easy to apply and last forever. Now I want to try the liquid liner.

Antonia-Ivana said...

The dusts are very beautiful.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I WANT SIREN!!!

olgiepolgie said...

I want Siren too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...